1.8.10 update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.8.10 update

• Did anyone do the upgrade to 1.8.10 (Android) yet? Just curious if there were any new changes (or glitches) or if anyone noticed any fixes that were addressed before I pull the trigger on this one. Definitely waiting until after the pumpkin contest today since I assume there will at least be SOME issue with it.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@jloabt This update didn’t solve the Facebook disconnection issue introduced in the previous version – I still need to reconnect the game to Facebook almost every time I open the game. Other than that, no changes whatsoever.

JLoABT
    @jloabt

@mighty-red-1 so in otherwords, Standard Operating Procedure! Thanks…

omp180
    @omp180

I upgraded from 1.6.31 (after I had a blow out the other day and started the game with data “on” & lost the big gems in the lab) today and it seems fine for the brief time I have played it.

beaups
    @grathe

Corrected issue with only being able to select far left buddy.

micksan
    @micksan

The damned thing has the crash function enabled Rovio screen then back to home screen.

micksan
    @micksan

Gets to loading 60% then nothing when are they going to get it right?????????????

ph
    @ph

I finally updated to 1.8.10.4. Not really crazy about node reward change, kinda like the gift boxes. My question is – has anyone gotten more that 1 reward for a node?

Rovibot
    @rovibot

iOS just did a soft update to 1.8.10.8. Nothing new that I can see.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’m getting an ad screen when exiting out of the barracks…

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’m noticing some little tweaks to the game play, like the aggression level on the pig front has increased. I’m also getting one screen ads when I first open the game right before the map appears. As I noted in the Halloween thread the whole buddy process is extremely suspect now. I never really paid attention until the pumpkin smashing competition.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

Just updated to this version, and I have double-checked to make sure I’m still playing ABT. It’s the most uneventful update I’ve done in the history of updates. No uninstall then reinstall, no coin, gem, progress loss. I’m utterly speechless. Few things I noticed:

1. Heavy AB 2 promo. They’ve sent in “reinforcements” so your buddy is pretty much on steroids. He tags along for 25 s instead of 15. His weapon is very powerful, and he recharges almost instantly. You only get 1 buddy though, so no choosing there.

2. Layout is different, but I skipped right past the 1.8.9 update (on Android v1.8.10.7 now), so it’s probably not new to you guys. I like that I can access the lab from the bottom of the screen now.

No Shockwave, but hopefully he’ll make an appearance soon. I did notice that on missions now, there’s what looks to be a refresh button with a gem alongside it to the bottom left of the finish mission w/ gems option. Anybody know what that is? Not brave enough to try it. LOL.

Sorry I have no screen grabs. Try as I might, I can never get my screenshot feature to work in ABT.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@soloaz, you mean the round button in the mission bubble? It swaps the main bot assigned to the mission for another.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

Thanks, @werehamsta. Yeah, the upgrade was definitely NOT worth it. I completely forgot how they screwed up the lab so now it’s worthless (downgrading of gem prizes). Meh. Where’s the “undo update” button when you need it?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Gem rewards in missions have been reduced. Again.

bigorange
    @bigorange

@pampeans Gem rewards in missions have been reduced. Again.

How low are they now?
    I received 12 gems for one ? today, but that’s already the maximum for a while now.
    (Android 1.8.10.7)

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@bigorange since the update I have received one round of 1 gem per mission (24hrs) and yesterday I got nothing for 2 12hrs and 1 24hr mission. I currently have 3 24hr missions running, I hope I’m wrong…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.8.10 update

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.