1.5.16 Update for android?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.5.16 Update for android?

• Hi All, i saw the IOS update post, but wanted to ask if anyone has done the Android updates and had any issues? It figures they would update when I’m on level 249 with 12 hours to go to level 250 but at least we got it yay!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • renta1964
    @rvanoosten

first comments I see in the Facebook group ABT Daily Players: it won’t open

Hex
    @hxadecmel

Yup, @rvanoosten I posted this before I checked those. Argh! I’m not doing it until I at least get to 250 or hear from someone (Rovio?) that this is fixed. I would hate to see 6 months progress lost. Thanks. Anyone else?

renta1964
    @rvanoosten

I have just switched my settings to “do not update automatically” on my phone. Fortunately the update had not been pushed out yet to my device.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

@rvanoosten I did the same thing!

FatBoy
    @aleks10

It works on my S4 and Kitkat but the level of dificulty in new version is too much, I´m on level 233, all bots on 9-10 and after the update died 3 times instantly in easy mode :(

petef16
    @petef16

I’ve done the update – on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – and it won’t load any more for me either. So – don’t update yet, til there is a fix!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@aleks10 the shotgun pigs and kamikaze pigs are just as insane as before. Except that now they’re grouping even more of them together in one spot :(

The Cobalt Plateau (i.e. “River”) nodes are now pretty much unplayable at Hard and above (or easy and above if you’re running an Energon variant).

Nothing
    @autobird

@aleks10 Time to upgrade to level 11 then. Yes, now it is possible to max out at level 15!

Hex
    @hxadecmel

Update: I have mine synced with FB and Google Play games. I took the plunge and after upgrading on Android (Galaxy S6), game wouldn’t open. So I uninstalled and re-installed. Went through Tutorial and after unlocking bumblebee, everything cam back. (Levels seem much harder and weapons seem weaker). Whew! now i just need to open all the portals!

jman
    @jman

Don’t do it…. it crashes on startup. Galaxy S4

bon
    @bonnob

Thanks for that info hex, was just about to ask if anyone had tried the iOS fix on android. The update was pushed out to me as soon as I connected to the WiFi when I got home this evening. Was not impressed! :/

Anonymous

Anybody know if this update fixes the freezing glitch for Android Lollipop?

Anonymous

Well there’s crashing on iOS and it won’t open on Android. Great Update!

Hex
    @hxadecmel

@partshade I am on lollipop and I have not noticed any freezing on the last 6-7 nodes I have played since updating. Also did you not see my post? If you uninstall and reinstall the app after updating (and be sure you are synced via Facebook or Google Play) it will open and close fine without crashing. All of your progress will be restored after completing the bumblebee unlock phase of the tutorial. At least that is what I have found on my Galaxy S6 with lollipop.

bon
    @bonnob

@hxadecmel when you did the re-install did it just fix itself straight after you rescued bumblebee? I’ve done that but still on rank 3 :( jenga is open but nothing else.. Couldn’t face starting from scratch again if it won’t work as I was up to rank 231.

jman
    @jman

@hxadecmel same as above. How long till it comes back.

R223 and if its not coming back I won’t play anymore.

bon
    @bonnob

Its ok, just went back in and realised that I hadn’t reconnected with facebook! I’m back to rank 231 :) :) now to lose hours exploring the new stuff :)

Hex
    @hxadecmel

@jman it just kind of did it on its own, make sure you are connected through Facebook or Google Play games first.

Anonymous

Thanks @hxadecmel. Yes I did see your post above but didn’t want to take the risk. I’ll try this now but before I uninstall I’ll save the data.obb file in the SD card just to be safe.

jman
    @jman

The google icon is missing in the settings menu so I’m guessing it’s a google problem…we’ll see.

Anonymous

Well I uninstalled and reinstalled and got my progress back. Now when ever I play a level it constantly freezes and unfreezes. It froze about 10 times in one level. Wow.

jman
    @jman

Well, it’s official. I lost all progress. I’m in no mood to start over so that’s all folks.

Prophet
    @prophet

@jman, did you connect with facebook after releassing bumblebee . It work on android
    also. Please sync your Google services and backup on Cloud and sync that also.Uninstall and go to Play Store and install ABT, after installing OPEN abt
    on Playstore . Dont give up too quickly

FatBoy
    @aleks10

@partshade

sadly no…

SoloAz
    @soloaz

Hey, guys. I’m on a Galaxy S5 and just wanted to confirm that this works just like @hxadecmel said. I linked my FB account to the game, then I uninstalled. After you reinstall, you go through the tutorial and release Bumblebee, then you click on the crown to link your FaceBook account. All your progress is restored. PHEW! Thanks, Hex, for taking the plunge on tihs!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.5.16 Update for android?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.