1.36.3 Hard Update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.36.3 Hard Update

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig At any iOS device that i have this games this version is by far the best in stability. No issues with crashes on my side.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I am on android and have been having crashing issues on start up, after watching an ad, mid run, just before having to thank a buddy, basically anytime whatsoever.

Also had cases of things go missing on the screen. In one run for a section I could only see the pigs not the blocks, paused the screen so I could take a screenshot everything normal when restarted.  Pics below show where nodes on map have disappeared:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/213888/sk7e71txng5xt6k501wxr4c1hjkeb10t.png

moi
    @moifirst

Another aspect of this update, which hasn’t been mentioned yet, but which I like very much, is the new opening picture of the game with an aerial view of piggy island.

piggy island.png

OK, it’s just a detail, but a nice one.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just spent 1,000 tokens to buy one Gold Crate.

My prize was 410 tokens.

What an insult!

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Had the same thing happen to me in token exchange in the previous event.

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

For whatever it’s worth, I noticed that my barracks screen scrolled better when it was token exchange day. Once the next event hit, barracks scrolling went way downhill.

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

Has anyone noticed changes to astro train such as spikes on the wing and Some times you can shoot while flying or boarding.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone having issues with ads?

Seems like even when I’m pressing the “X” to clear the ad, it still launches me into the app store.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Happens to me fairly often, I just blame my fat fingers

Asen_77
    @asen

From few days when I start game and start collecting coins games freeze for a few second. Actually freeze and without doing anything and also see some freeze till game play on the middle of the run. Nothing changes actually. Playing on iPad mini 2 with latest iOS 11.4. These update is from more then two weeks but these freezes just come from a few days. Did anyone see same problems?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen It’s a comon problems in many Hard Updates and the last 4-5 hard update / new versions yeap it’s there and i also expierecing this new awesome freezing feature!

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam 1.36.3.0 is from month and there is no changes from then even with small updates that changes last number of the version. iOS 11.4 is from more then two weeks. These freezes started from a week. Nothing changes on the iPad. Didn’t install any new apps or anything else… That’s why looks strange for me. Only explanation is if Rovio do small updates without changing version …

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The Ant-Man and the Wasp ad won’t close after it plays.  I’m stuck on the ad page, there’s no “X” to close it, and it won’t close on its own.

To add insult to injury, after I hard close the game to get out of it, I only get base points in the Event.  I don’t get the bonus, probably because the ad plays before the claim screen.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig X is on the same page. Even not seen try to hit X on the right up corner of the screen. For me works that way on black screen there without seeing X.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen strange but in my iPhone 6 Plus 8.4.1 iOS i have had them after installation of the new Hard Update at the 1.36.3.0 Though at the iPhone 7 Plus the freezing upon start up the game it’s there but it’s a bit less than the older’s iPhone…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

Trust me, I’ve tried hitting the black space looking for the “invisible  X”.  Still haven’t found it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.36.3 Hard Update

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.