1.36.3 Hard Update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.36.3 Hard Update

• A new hard update popped up in the app store today.

**INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAN 1***

/NEW CHARACTERS! A whole host of new characters joining the fray!

/NEW ACCESSORIES! Keeping things stylish!

/OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Maintenance servicing complete

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Other than Motormaster, I don’t see any new bots in the barracks

Joel
    @joel687

Motormaster is now available in the gold crates

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Motormaster is the reskinned Galvatron?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Alrighty, going to wait until after today’s competition has ended and I’ve cashed in all of my tokens before doing anything.  Just in case.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

Same problem with it not showing up in Apple app store.

Have had to delete the app and reinstall the past 4-5 hard updates now.

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – Yes, it is definitely Motormaster. @moifirst posted this pic in another thread
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/moifirst/album/picture/25145/

Joel
    @joel687

I found one new gem. You can now buy steel and gold crates in the token exchange in events. Like the sparks, you can only buy it once. This might actually make me care about all the events. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing…
    44147DED-8090-49A4-9069-E8E3BB9FED39.png

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Thanks for the heads up.  Upgraded, spent my last 1,000 tokens on a gold crate.

Got 2,300 sparks, which is better than what I could’ve bought otherwise.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Great, just blew a few thousand tokens on coins, which I never do this early. Great timing rovio.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I think it’s great that you can get gold grates with tokens now! I won’t open them normally because of the 200 gem cost. Just opened one, unlucky got transform power for one of my birds. I’ll try to go for 10 the next event..

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Question, is the healing option withwatching adds been fixed?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Working fine for me. But it was working for me even before the latest hard update.

What was the issue you were having – the healing wouldn’t work, or your ads would freeze?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

This morning my daily reward was 5 gems, however, did not give the option to double. Any once else experience this?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

When you say “did not give”, you mean that you didn’t have the video bonus button at all?  Or it just didn’t work when you clicked on it?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@optimuspig there was no video bonus button at all. I left the screen open for 5 minutes to see if it would come through because of slow internet as i am travelling and in Cambodia but nothing.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@droversdog Mine (for coins) didn’t have the video button tonight either. But then it showed up after a few seconds.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig & @droversdog & @sntrooper I had the same problem and i had my VDSL 50MBit/s free (nothing was on my router or i wasn’t download anything), and nothing it ain’t show me the button to double the daily award. I closed and reload the game i also made hard rest to my iPhone, and yet it did’t appeared. So i quit trying and i just clicked to take the daily ward without been able to double it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog @elpapam

Happened to me today, but I waited 30 seconds and the button eventually appeared.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig I did a little experiment and it worked. I left my phone opened and waited at the daily awards 5-10 minutes before the day change (yeah in my case it’s 23:59) and it was shown today without problems it appeared asap. And i double the 10 gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Cashed in 7,500 tokens to open ten Gold crates.  Here’s what I got:

• 375 tokens (rare)
    • 1,850 sparks (rare)
    • 1,600 sparks (rare)
    • 1,750 sparks (rare)
    • 4 x accessory upgrades (all “Epic”)
    • Nautica “upgraded” L15 to L16 (Legendary)
    • Jazz overpowered L16 to L17 (Legendary)

Don’t know why Nautica is considered an “upgrade” and Jazz is considered an “overpower”

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@elpapam @optimuspig daily reward double up is back working after not for 5 days whilst in Cambodia, now in Vietnam

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Since this update, it’s become really difficult for me to scroll through my bots in the barracks.   I have to swipe left 5-10 times, and then maybe it moves to page 2 if I’m lucky. Anyone else run into this? Android, Samsung S8.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@droversdog Mine isn’t working if i open the game after 23:59 UTC my time but if i open the game 23:55 before reach the 23:59 – 00:00 next day the double award button appears without problem by the second of the day change. So i figure it that it’s a problem / bug that has to do with time / clock. And i did the same experiment 3 days now!I didn’t open in purpose the game last nigh at 23:55 so i opened at 00:02 and the double button wasn’t there. So tonight that is the 15 gems i will open the game at 23:55 so that i can have the double button available to double the 15 gems to 30 ;)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone else been experiencing more frequent crash-on-startup since this update?

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

@fortressmaximus I have the same issue, thought it was just my device. The rest of the game seems fine, but the scrolling in the barracks is Terrible. Android, Samsung S7 edge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.36.3 Hard Update

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.