1.27.1.x Hard Update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.27.1.x Hard Update

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

They fixed Ultimate Megatron’s fire rate. He no longer shoots two, pauses, then shoots two more. He’s actually fairly effective against WMTs.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I don’t like the new button setup after the runs. I am used to not thinking about what button to press.

Joel
    @joel687

@gabe-nestor – I was thinking that, too. I think they moved the buttons on purpose to get people to accidentally hit the button for the ad. I almost hit it 3 times so far

Asen_77
    @asen

Already collected all sparks. Nothing else I need from this event.

Just saw thst now when you blow new box, you receive 5 sec glow on your bot. In this 5 sec he has power on the shooting. Just saw that my Ratchet is killed WMT twice faster …

agentrekon
    @agentrekon

The new character is Skorponox a headmaster, Zarak is his head in the G1 cartoons so probably 1 of his accesories is Zarak

WiseDiver234
    @wisediver234

Also noticed that in the latest challenges they stopped offering normal bot upgrades (to max. level 15) with tokens. Probably the token-price was too high and players chose to upgrade in the old way (like 3 days to get to level 15).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

From the splash screen we can already see the two new characters, so no spoilers there. But Skorponok looks larger compared to others and that’s good. I was getting tired of reused character models.

Asen_77
    @asen

Soft Update 1.27.1.4 for iOS. Information about Scorponok in News Stand.

Joel
    @joel687

The 1.27.1.4 soft update re-nerfed Ultimate Megatron’s fire rate. He is back to taking two shots, followed by a long reload. I wish they would stop switching him back and forth

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

On android, it was a soft rollback. Went from 1.27.2.2 to 2.1. Very odd. It also re-nerfed UM.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 That’s your punishment for praising how un-nerfed UM was openly. Pro tip: Whenever you find anything that’s good, don’t and I mean DO NOT say it publicly. Rovio employees do read these threads and they may find what you are finding and saying out loud.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – Yes, you have warned us in the past. What can I say, I got excited. Oh well. Since they do read all these posts…

It would be terrible and horrible if they accidentally gave me a million gems. I would be a bad mistake to give me those…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Lol, rhetorical statements like that which will benefit you won’t happen even if you say it in public. :P Only ones that may end up hindering your game experience.

That’s how Rovio rolls.

ED209
    @ed209

iOS update to version 1.4 for me

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

UM has been “fixed” again. He is back to 2 shots and then reload.

Its amazing how quickly they “fix” things when the bug is in our favor. If the bug negatively effects us, they fix it in 6 months.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I remember that they did the same thing the previous month at the very 1st Event. It’s after that it was convinced me to stop playing the ridiculous game. The had un nerfed the UM and then they re nerfed him…

Anyway how is life going people for you? As i see you are still fighting over data that will be nerfed? My self i found salvation in GTA SA at my iPad and i re started playing GTA V at my laptop…

Anyway i wish you for the best, i will keep looking at the forum so i will be in touch :D

Barbatos
    @barbatos

Did anyone noticed the tail of Scorponok shown in the loading screen and in the news stand? Though I can’t see any tail when I choose him as buddy.
    An accessory or design lapse?

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

The game CTDs at startup continuously on Xiaomi Mi Pad, Android 4.4.4.

Joel
    @joel687

I got a soft update 12 hours ago to 1.27.1.6 for iOS. This update is clearly not as stable as the previous ones. I have been lucky enough to avoid most of the crashing issues. I have crashed 5 times since this soft update, including the spark run, two event runs, and two regular runs

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Did you updated your iOS to 10.3.2? I am not yet and also receive 1.27.1.6 soft update, but till now didn’t see any crashesh. Except advertising video to start after astrotrain has shown on the screen, but once you get out of the game without closing it, and get back your game is at pause mode and you can continue without lossing something. Also played spark run and succeded to ended today with my third bot and get level up. As you know I am playing on iPad mini 2 so he is not so powerfull.

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – I was still running 10.3.1, but I am now updating to the newer os. Maybe that will help me

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@barbatos That tail is an accessory. It gives +10% damage.

ED209
    @ed209

Mine has just updated to 1.6 after restoring my backup from my iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 and I’m on 10.3.1

Asen_77
    @asen

I know this is not the right topic, but I want to ask one question – my nephew start to play ABT from the beginning. At level 20 he will see tower for sparks run. Is that mean that after level 20 he will start collect sparks and could use them for bots? At what level he will see events?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Right after you save Lockdown. At least that’s what happens in my case.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.27.1.x Hard Update

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.