Scoring issue
  • Does anyone know how long it takes to get your score updated on the leaderboard box 123 on the opening of the Angry Birds Space ? Here's my problem, yesterday (march 28) I had a total score on my Danger Zone of 3,001,040. But today (march 29) it still says that my score is 2,992,185. Pig Bang and Cold Cuts scores are correct and up to date. Just having trouble with the Danger Zone Score. I know that it usually takes several minutes to update, but this has been more than 24 hrs. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks! Ott
  • 7 Comments
  • Sometimes it takes a few hours. In some cases, it seems to be 1-level delayed.
  • If it's 1-level delayed, but I'm done with every level (3 stars on all), then when would it be updated to the actual score that I've achieved? Like I said its been over 24 hrs. Is this a bug or a clitch? Thanks Ott
  • I guess it could be a temporary issue with GC. I would suspect it would rectify itself eventually! I think the longest time it has taken for GC to update from my experience is about 2 weeks (on ABR Free), so probably no cause for major concern just yet! :)
  • Wow 2 weeks! Thanks for the info Laurence, I'm on an ipad2. I'm thinking that it may have something to do with the fact that AB Space is so new to the AB line-up. Thanks too, AMSlimfordy for answering. Ott
  • We know there are some issues syncing with GameCenter (especially in terms of achievements) so it is possible that this issue will be fixed at the same time.
  • Sounds good. Thanks AM! DJM
  • Hi there, I noticed that my total score on game center for angry birds rio is around 100k higher of the actual sum of all the scores in each level. Is anybody having the same issue? I also noticed that other players in this website have higher scores on game center than they have in the leader board here, but maybe they have not update the scores here. I m pleased with my position in game center but maybe is not entirely thrutfu!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!