What's your favorite Angry Birds level?
  • We all have that level we could play over and over again. What's yours? It can be on any or all of the Angry Birds games.
  • 7 Comments
  • Mine is Eggstriod #2 on Space
  • Agreed, Eggsteroid 2 was really good. Btw, did you know that the maximum possible score for Egg 2 is 19,100 points? I know because I DID play that level over and over. And over. And, uh, over again ;-)

I don’t have a favorite… just a whole lot of levels that were loads of fun when I played them the first 100 times =)
  • My favorite's probably SW Tatooine 1-25, the level with a hanging shooting pig. One of the very few levels that were fun even after the first 100 tries :D
  • Seasons Trick or Treat 2-15
    A level I can play all day without getting bored. For once, all the birds are in the right order!
  • I'm gonna say it's between Space 4-27 and 5-29. Both are OB levels and the shots are so fun to make.
  • My favourite Angry Birds level is ABO Golden Egg 8 I always enjoyed the TNT sliding across and making a lot of pigs pop.
  • Angry Birds Seasons Summer Pignic Basket, I love seeing the fruits wobble here and there, and I also love seeing the buffet glitch (if it works!) make the fruits spin like crazy!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!