News & Rumors (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 37
  • 1875 Comments
  • @iBird - Bad Piggies V1.5 "Tusk 'Til Dawn" now available on Android.
  • @LesToreadors : Yeah! It's now available for iOS, Android and Mac. :)
  • Angry Birds Friends will have another Halloween update! I can't post the Facebook link because I'm in my phone.
  • Cool news @iBird !! Can't wait for it !!
  • Have you guys noticed that this week's Friends tournament isn't Halloween themed, like they said? The mobile version (Don't know about PC) says it has 1 day left.
  • I noticed the same thing, so I am hoping that maybe.... We are going to have a new tournament tomorrow, Halloween-oriented. Or it is just a glitch.
  • No halloween tourney. I think it will be in the very week that contains Halloween. (Next week)
  • Additionally, I purchased the Hunter pack last year, which included a costume for the avatar. Starting with this tournament, Terence is now naked and the Hunter clothes are missing from the available options.
  • ''There's a special Halloween tournament starting later this week ;)
  • I through that 1 day is bug for me.
  • To confirm - Rovio did state on Twitter that the Halloween tournament is coming later this week so the "1 Day Remaining" is legit. Also, they have fixed the Hunter Avatar issue.
  • Great! I hope there will be more than 6 levels. And now it says 20h left on the page.
  • I'm absolutely gutted Halloween is on AB Friends and not Seasons.
    The Halloween and Christmas updates are my favourites and the only one's I try and aim for global high scores on and use this site for.

Adding to the Friends, personally, is useless as none of my friends use it and there's no global score table

:(
  • @ibird - Might I suggest deleting the direct links to the comics and Zompig mask? Most big companies gauge success by how many hits their site gets. By posting the direct links, you are bypassing that and Rovio will not count their biggest fans' participation in going to the Halloween site.
  • Yes I think linking to www.angrybirds.com/halloween is best.

I removed an earlier post here because I saw @dr-omega already post the link to the halloween webpage.
  • @Dr.Omega - Done! :)
  • Ugh... Still no seasons update??
  • @SeasonsKing NO seasons halloween update coming stated by rovio, maybe christmas
  • I am keeping a lookout for the Bad Piggies V1.3 to V1.5 PC update which has been in the works for some time now.

I expect it will make an appearance sometime over the next few weeks, and will post here when it becomes available.

The PC updates never have any news posts - you have to open the game and be notified automatically. That or keep downloading the demo file from the Official Angry Birds Store (there is a version number attached to the setup file).
  • Rovio replied to my tweet that there will be an update to Bad Piggies for PC "very soon".
  • Angry Birds Star Wars II is now available on PC!

http://rov.io/absw2forpc
  • Cool News! @Les-Toreadors!
  • ABSW2 for PC:
    Reward chapter, Character Swaps, Achievements and Bird Coins are available for PC! But you can't use TELEPODS and buy credits....
  • Yeah it's to be expected. Most PC webcams will not have sufficient resolution to resolve the QR codes.
  • Check out the new Bad Piggies Shuffle & Spawn (Halloween 2013) music video:
    http://youtu.be/UZt2Fnn3ZSs
  • Say it ain't so, joe. No more seasons?!?!?!? Really REALLY bummed about that.
  • @malarkey - There has been no confirmation that Seasons is done, just that they will not be doing a Halloween theme this year. Sad, especially the history of AB Seasons originally starting as AB Halloween, but at least they are doing several other Halloween-themed games and activities.

Hopefully we will at least get a Christmas update before year's end..
  • Bad Piggies v1.5 is out for PC. Includes the rest of Rise & Swine and From Tusk Till Dawn. Also has feed the pig.
  • Yes @3star-jeff, PUs are included!
  • That's really odd addition to the Rovio Stars roster. This game is available (in my country) for a long time, and now they just change publisher (all comments and downloads remained).

I thought this initiative was for new games that have troubles with reaching a lot of people (marketing). This game has already more than 100 000 000 downloads only on Android.

P.S. Lost Cubes is way more interesting and proper game for Rovio Stars.
  • @ibird you are wrong. Did you read Rovio's article? It is out only for iOS and only in some countries.
  • @cosmo2503 They said on twitter that it WILL BE available for Android.
  • Am I missing something with the Go Countdown? Just watching a 5 minute timer count down is very boring, even with the occasional update.
  • actually it is available for android now
  • @ibird you edited your original post don't try to make fool of me.
  • @jos I can't find it yet. is it available worldwide or only selected countries (listed in Rovio's post).
  • @cosmo2503 for the selected Countries only
  • @dmsral -- I agree. Is anyone with telepods playing the countdown race? Maybe it does something different?
    Got through race 1, app bombed during race 2.
  • Looks like the countdown app doesn't work on an iPod Touch 4th Gen. Doesn't bode well for the actual game itself. I better dial back my interest in this to zero since I probably won't be able to play it. Darn.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!