I am getting a lot of notications? Page 2
  • 58 Comments
  • @AMSlimfordy -- Thanks! I guess at least two of us need to be whacked about the head with super-detailed instructions.
    BTW bar is either black or navy blue, and I'm not colorblind. BL must know.
  • It's a very deep blue - deeper even then navy.
    It's definitely not black - but pretty close.
    Indigo?
  • dark dark blue is my guess
  • Well -- In my experience "navy blue" is sometimes almost black, even if that is not what the Navy considers to be navy blue.
  • Just curious, Slim, I've been trying to edit my email notifications and think I found where to do it, but I wonder if there's a way to be notified when there is a new game for PC's. I check every day under "Updates", but since there's hasn't been any activity for us in a long time, I was hoping we could just be told by email.

Thanks
    Barbbjb

I tried to send the above from the Edit section, in the box that says "What's new Barbbjb", but since I couldn't find the "Send" or "Post Comment" option I'm copying pasting it here. Are we not supposed to send comments from that particular box?

• Thanks Slim for your reply. I was just being lazy and asking if there was a way to be notified by email when a new game or update for PC's (or whatever venue) was available instead of checking every day on " Updates" to see if something is there.

No, not this page this page has a "post comment" option. The area I was in was when I chose "Edit Profile" from top yellow banner under my name, and when I got there I clicked on the avatar. The first box says " what's new, Barbbjb" (or something like that) so I entered my question there, and when I finished I looked for a "post comment", or a "send" option, but didn't see any. Not that important, just wonder since there's a box to write a comment why I couldn't find how to send it.

Thanks again, Slim,

Barbbjb
  • Hrm, I'm not sure where this is. Sorry.

I completely agree with the idea about "Updates". I think it's a good one and I'll pitch it to BirdLeader.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!