The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2290
  • 159818 Comments
  • I loove 'little orphan Annifrid heeehee:)
  • Argghhh my game keeps freezing up! !!
  • @Kathy It's real, and it was the only one that came up! Argh. There's also a 1927 movie called Mumsie, one called Kathy O', a whole crapload of Bunny movies, most of which are adult films, and even @fenikus is real, just minus his tweak (feniks).

edit: Yep, I guess that should annoy just about everyone. If I forgot anyone, lemme know, and I'll edit them in. :)
  • Oh my your gonna make the bunny blush lol.. really there's a Kathy O.. wow! !! I'm not gonna look into those lol..

Edit : did you edit those @kelani orrr did i read wrong. .I say you edited :/
  • Aha I was right!!! Original posts without the edit come through in notification lol just so ya know @mr.ieditalotkelani
  • @Kathy yeah, I pasted the older version by accident. :)
  • Np @kelani its tooo funny either way:D
    I gotta get some flinging in.. second pass kinda in HH.. gotta get up to par before i get serious ;)
    OB I'll have a Marmoset killer and bring @Kelani whatever he would like (within reason of course)
  • BBFNIMCBLIDKBPW ;) ;)
    I'll be lurkin'
  • @mumsie. How awful. Have you had this before? Hope you feel better soon, but best not to push it with golf.
  • Hi @mvnla2 ;) how are you? I feel like I hardly see you much these days ?
  • BBFNIMCBLIDKBIDI :);)
  • @kathy I'm still on vacation in Pacific Grove. Haven't had much time for ABN. Report and pics when I get back.
  • Ohh ya @mvnla2 I forgot sorry I hope your having a fantabulous time:) looking forward to pics:)
  • Happy end of summer vacation time @all. I'm lost in the hills with limited wifi but I've been flinging &lurking as I can. I hope all the critters & flingers with injuries or illnesses feel better soonest!
    I have to celebrate a little. I finally finished my first pass through Death Star 2. A bit more time working on a few levels & look out Goran. :-) OB, a round of drinks on me please.
    Happy flinging'
  • Good job in DS.. good luc on next pass:)
  • Hi @kathy! No not lost literally. Just out in the country camping in an RV. It's been really hot, but we have a river nearby that we can go cool off in. I've rigged up a repeater antenna to poach wifi off the neighbors barn across the street. We were without wifi for about a day :-@ until I got the new password from the neighbor. Wifi is still sketchy but better than none.
  • Ha @kathy it only took me 8 months to get through! I gotta finish up strong before I have to go back to work next week and probably won't get to play much till thanksgiving break.
  • Sorry I had to rearrange myself from roomn to another room..lol now I'm all comfy..
    @abcrazy that sounds like fun:) I don't do camping..unless in a RV and I've never had one so I've only camped maybe 3 times inn my whole life lol..
    I hear ya on the ds.. that's star wars? Or space i get them mixed up those 2 danger death levels. .
    Took me and Kimmie wow I don't even know howb long to finish SW in the top 10 manny many months lol..
  • Hee hee @kelani I like the additions!! Uhmm why your scared of slim? He's o.k.
    I can think of a song but not movie. ..arghhh what's the song.. not bad bad leroy Brown. . The other one. .you dont mess aroundv with slim. .I get them mixed all the time:/
  • @Kathy I know what you're thinking of. The Real Slim Shady. Actually, there's a 1937 movie called Slim. :) I'm not really scared of him. Just don't know him. It's hard to kid strangers.
  • Noooooo @kelani not the real slim shady!! Though that's Good one. . Hold on I'll fin d it.. is w about pool player ..
  • Idk how to copy link off you tube..they changed it.

It's by Jim Croce called 'you don't mess around with jim' but inn the end its' you don't mess around with Slim.
    Can't believe you never heard of it?
  • @kathy stepped out for a bit to try and see the Perseid meteor shower. Saw 2shooting stars so far.
    I've been stuck in Star Wars since I caught up with you & kimmie for a while till y'all moved on. :-)
  • Ohhh my @abcrazy you been in SW that long? Angrybirds Goddess bless you:/
  • I don't Suppose I can see that from here huh @abcrazy?
  • @Kathy I know the song. :)

@ABcrazy I've been playing some SW lately, and see your legacy all over it :P
  • Darn thunderstorms always blocking my views.
  • HH Level #11 uhmmmm is really frustrating:(
  • Yes @kathy you should be able to see the should be able to see the shooting stars there too. Next 2-3 nights is the best time to see. Early evening before the extra bright moonrise. Or early in the morning.
    Ugh can't edit sorry farthest utter.
    Dang it your hoodoo voodoo hit me!
  • I'm outside. I see nothing:( and i missed the freakinv space station the other night Again! :/
  • @kathy look towards the north. The moonshine will make it harder see. But it's ok. Couple more nights coming up should be good too. Start looking after sunset.
  • Ooops sorry @ABCrazy:(
    O.k that's my problem. .lol I sit on the back deckfacing west.. well NW but there's a humongous tree in the way..:( guess i could take walk down to the park:)
  • @kel in SW you'll be seeing my progression from becoming part of ABN trying to beat average to shooting for the top as I realized I could. All in good fun.
  • Thank you @Kelani for adding me to the movie list!
  • Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

It's not fair @Ma. I haven't been flingin' much for months. But last night I got a wild hair up my derriere and flung a few at Beak Impact #1. I even got lucky and bumped @Ollygod out of first place. Space was mine again!!! My "Whoo Hooing" was short lived though. Today, I'm back in second. Not by @Ollygod. That I'd understand. Noooo! A brand new Nest flinger from South Korea, @Romo, took the lead. The only scores he's entered are for Beak Impact #1. Where are all those leaderboard guardians when you need them? lol Off flinging I suppose.
  • @Rat lol. See what you started? All that lead-swapping and trash talking caught the attention of a ringer. :)

edit: He's gonna have to do some serious verification of those scores.
  • @Rat, do you think I need to look into those scores in BI#1?
  • Arghhh @Pa NotvFair!!! Yes @Sweetp please check out that Romo guy! !good to see you i take your feeling better? Thanks for the screenshot:)
  • That's what I've been trying @Sweetp but definitely thanks. .j think i was aiming to by looking at that screenshot. .I'll give it another go:)
  • Yes, @Kathy feeling much better thanks! Seems as if that Romo guy posts scores not ridiculously higher than 2nd place, to stay under the radar. I'll go and make a query comment and see if he responds.

Thanks for the heads up @Rat9.
  • @SweetP No kidding. Like 17 of them are 8th or higher, and 3 are #1. :)
  • Glad to hear your feeling better @Sweetp And thanks for checking those scores :) night night
  • Night @Pa
  • @SweetP you're welcome. Everybody deserves their own movie :) Glad you're feeling better.
  • Night Ma

He's got 12 of 22 scores in the top three @Kelani, @SweetP. If he cleans up a few of his less than excellent scores, he will be untouchable. It's not that he is definitely a troll. I don't know him/her. It's just we didn't get to see a progression. Just instant 1st place. No screenshots or comments in the walkthroughs. And no other scores anywhere. Just a little odd. I kinda hope s/he is for real. It will be fun competing with someone of that caliber.
Post in the New Forum!