Rovio’s newest flinger, Angry Birds Under Pigstruction, just received it’s first major update (note, it’s still in soft-launch, so it’s only available in select countries — Canadian iTunes AppStore). Angry Birds Under Pigstruction v1.1.0 includes several big changes, including:
- New Daily Quests! Complete tasks every day to earn more gems.
- Golden Pigs! Pop these gilded piggies to fill the Destruct-O-Meter and get an extra card!
- Various Graphic and Menu Improvements
- Chapters have unique names
- More points from destruction
- It seems that unused birds now yield bonus points. If you can confirm this please leave a comment below.
- Bug fixes
- If you want to know more about Angry Birds Under Pigstruction check out this article. It includes tons of details and a first look video.
- Need help? Stuck on a boos? Boss Fights walkthroughs are available here.
- Join the conversation in the Angry Birds Under Pigstruction forum.
First Look Video
Note it’s your turn. Let us know what you think of this update by leaving a comment below. Haven’t played? Are you looking forward to it being released worldwide?