Get ready to carve some fresh powder – we’re going on an alpine skiing holiday this Christmas! Shred the slopes (and the pigs) in 25 all-new, skiing-themed levels, Angry Birds Seasons Ski or Squeal (v5.4.0) is now available for iOS and Android via Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.
This update marks the sixth holiday-themed Advent Calendar, which is perhaps our favorite tradition here at ABN!
From the Appstore:
Join the Angry Birds as they celebrate unique seasonal events from around the world! Enjoy the addictive physics-based gameplay you love, but with an exciting twist. For the latest update, hit the slopes in an all new Advent calendar-style episode – it’s Ski or Squeal!
Participate in the ABN Ski or Squeal Challenge starting each night at 7pm PST! A new level each day! Do you have what it takes to top the leaderboard?
This update includes:
- 25 new levels, unlocked one level every day. All seasoned Seasons flingers should be familiar with this format (sixth time’s a charm)! Our walkthroughs will be live shortly after each level is release.
- Levels are unlocked at midnight PST. This is 3am Eastern, 10pm Hawaiian, and 8am UTC.
- There is an “in-app purchase” option to unlock all levels, which also unlocks all three Golden Eggs (see below). Despite this, we will be releasing our walkthroughs daily.
- New Golden Eggs!
- Two Golden Eggs hidden in-game;
- The “Big Cable Car”, which will unlock after 3-starring all levels;
- New The Pig Days levels coming soon! The next one is set to be released on December 31st, it seems.
- More hats – Dress your birds in festive Xmas apparel.
- Each level of Ski or Squeal unlocks at 12AM (midnight) PST (8AM UTC, 3 AM EST, 10 PM Hawaiian; go here if you need more times). On some platforms you an also purchase and unlock all levels for $0.99 (this unlocks all 25 levels).
- Ski or Squeal 3-star walkthroughs are coming soon!.
- You must be connected to the internet the first time you play a level (only the first time for each level) so that it can download the level file and check the date (this prevents early access).
- The leaderboards is live!. Remember that scores obtained with Power Ups are not permitted on our leaderboards.