Prepare to dribble, shoot and score BIG in this brand new episode! Angry Birds Seasons Ham Dunk (v4.2.0) is now available for iOS and Android via Google Play, with more platforms coming soon!
This update comes with a huge amount of content, so let’s get going!
This update includes:
- 15 new levels situated on the glossy court! Our walkthroughs will be live soon to help you out.
- 30 bonus levels, one for each team in the NBA. (Go Celtics!) These levels can be unlocked via a $0.99 USD in-app purchase.
- New Golden Eggs! There are two hidden in-game (please don’t say here — some people might want to find ’em themselves) and the Big Basketball level unlocks by 3-starring all 15 “normal” levels. (You don’t need to unlock or 3-star the NBA levels to unlock the Big Basketball level.)
- Pig Days! 9 more levels added to the “Coming Soon” list! For a complete listing of which levels are released when, see our Pig Days Guide.
- Mighty Eagle Makeover! Instead of using the classic Mighty Eagle, unleash the furry of the Mighty… Spalding Basketball?
- No new achievements for iOS, which is expected since the SD version is completely full and the HD version only has 4 points available.
- Slam Dunk Bonus! Each bird or basketball which falls through the hoop counts — no, not for 3 points — but for a whopping 5,000 points!
A few other minor additions and changes. The “Shockwave” Power Up from the original Angry Birds has made its way over to Seasons. This can be used to replace the active bird in the slingshot, or once after all birds have been flung — similar to the Wingman in Angry Birds Friends. Just a friendly reminder the scores obtained using Power Ups are not permitted on our Leaderboards. And of course, the new app icon is sweet!
Helpful links and notes:
- Ham Dunk 3-star walkthroughs are live soon.
- Ham Dunk Total Destruction walkthroughs will take more time. Check out our other videos in case you get stuck; we have most levels of Seasons, and all levels released over the past year or so.
- The leaderboards will be live very soon. Remember that scores obtained with Power Ups are not permitted on our leaderboards.