With the NBA Finals starting tonight, Angry Birds Seasons Ham Dunk: The Finals (v5.2.0) is now available for iOS and Android via Google Play, with more platforms coming soon!
This update comes with a decent amount of additional content, so let’s get rolling!
This update includes:
- 7 new levels added to the Ham Dunk episodes! Some are themed around certain aspects of the NBA Finals fever. Our walkthroughs are live if you need help.
- New Golden Egg! You must collect all seven pieces of the Golden Ring to unlock it. If you need help finding any of the Golden Eggs hidden in Angry Birds Seasons check out our complete guide.
- Pig Days! 9 more levels added to the “Coming Soon” list! For a complete listing of which levels are released when, see our Pig Days Guide. The next level is set to be released in a few days. Note: Some users had issues with the “Cloud” download system last time, and it looks like it is being used again. Please let us know of any issues.
- No new achievements for iOS, which is expected since the SD version is completely full and the HD version only has 4 points available.
- Slam Dunk Bonus! Each bird or basketball which falls through the hoop counts — no, not for 3 points — but for a whopping 5,000 points!
Another minor addition is that once per level, the Shockwave Power-Up can be used for free. Just a friendly reminder the scores obtained using Power Ups are not permitted on our Leaderboards. And of course, the new app icon is sweet!
Helpful links and notes:
- Ham Dunk 3-star walkthroughs will be live soon.
- Ham Dunk Total Destruction walkthroughs will take more time. Check out our other videos in case you get stuck; we have most levels of Seasons, and all levels released over the past year or so.
- The leaderboards will be live very soon. Remember that scores obtained with Power Ups are not permitted on our leaderboards.