Golden Egg #16 can be found in The Big Setup level 11-15. Zoom out to see the whole level and you’ll see the Golden Egg to the left below the slingshot. Hit it with the Boomerang Bird.
* Two part video: Part 1 shows you the location of the Golden Egg & part 2 contains the walkthrough on how to unlock the star.
← Click here to go back to the main Angry Birds Golden Egg page.
Top score a bit too high? Sorry just thinking (checking)
How do you zoom out? I have an HTC One V Android phone. I can’t see the egg however hard I try to fling the bird backwards. Can anyone help please? Also I can’t get the Walkthrough videos to play on my phone – just get a black ‘screen’. Thank you though for the text explanations,I don’t know what I’d do without them!
You should be able to take two fingers and touch your screen and then bring your fingers closer together to zoom out.
Thank you so much – I didn’t know you could do that in a game. I’ve got it!!!! (The egg too!)
A few techniques on getting scores in the 160k range:
1. Big Brother directly into the end of the stone plank second from the bottom on the main structure. Sometime it may be difficult in getting the far left and far right pigs to go away.
2. Big Brother directly in the end of the stone plank first from the bottom.
3. Big Brother hitting/skimming the top of the left cart and then going into the bottom of the main structure.
4. Big Brother hitting the left cart and pushing the stone plank/cart/debris into the main structure. At times the center bottom pig is difficult to get.
5. Big Brother just hitting the top of the little wood plank on the left and then pushing everything into the main structure.
One may ask, “How do you get into the 170k range?” For me it was with the very complex and difficult strategy of “lucky debris fall” which was totally unpredicatable and very hard to replicate. Seriously, debris fall does very much influence the final score with this Golden Egg level.
Thank you @wrw01 for the great detailed write-up on the different ways to launch Terence. I found my best results and gaining more points with a variation of #3, which is hitting the top of the left cart at a fairly flat angle which causes him to roll onto the cement plank and smashing into the bottom of the structure. It creates more debris destruction and ensures the carts on the right are hit, taking out those stubborn pigs!
I also wanted to add that patience, persistence, and LOTS of the L-factor are the keys to success. Of course this is true for all AB games.
Skipped BB off the first part of the second “compartment” of the front cart. BB skimmed over the next horizontal long cement piece, and into the bottom cement support of the left side.
Self-destruction on this one. Left side partial collapse took out the far left cart for 10440.
Big Red over the cart with TNT, and lower left side of main structure. Falling debris and explosions should clear most everything. Watch for far right pig in car….it generally lingers around. 168k
Must be in the “easier since an update” category.
Five attempts this morning, each barely touching right top of first cart, hitting horizontal concrete on small structure at base of tower. Glass wall bottom left of tower broke, tower started to fall, boom, 177360 on fifth attempt.
Job done. Back to mirror world….
I’ve been following the strategies (all of them) provided by @wrw01 up above. I’m not sure that I’ll get close to a top score but you never know; I’ve managed to improve by a few thousand so far…
I just removed your score of 200,000. I didn’t hesitate or ask for proof.
I’m running version 1.2.1479 (2022) on iPhone 12 (iOS 15.6.1), and there is no egg on my screen for The Big Setup level 11-15. (Yes, I’ve zoomed out, and I’ve also checked to make sure I haven’t previously unlocked this egg.) Anyone else have this problem?