Below you will find our walkthrough videos for Angry Birds Friends Office Tournament Level #6 Week 120.
Looking for help beyond this weeks tournament? You have an idea, or need a challenge? Be sure to check our Angry Birds Friends Forum.
3-Star Walkthrough – Score: 352,500
Our non power-up strategy for level #6 is to fling the first bomb bird up and into the stone beams on the top right. Next send orange bird straight into the wood on the right to finish off this side. Now repeat the first shot, but this time send bomb up to the left. Finish off the level with orange bird into the remaining debris on the left side.
Power-up Walkthrough – Score: 372,260
Our power-up highscore strategy for this level uses the following Power-ups:
- Golden Slingshot
- The Wingman
- Power Potion
Our Angry Birds Friends Tournament walkthroughs show you how to obtain 3 stars and highscores with and without Power Ups. If you have a different strategy feel free to leave a comment below; however, don't just post your score via the comments. Tournament walkthroughs are added weekly as new levels come out, so be sure to check the walkthrough page.
Are you looking for help beyond this weeks tournament? You have an idea, or need a challenge? Be sure to check our Angry Birds Friends Forum.
Level 6, 352790 , much room for improvement.
Figured I’d try one more time.
First two birds either left or right, then do the same to the other side.
1. High arc between the glass triangle and the base of the second level, I went left first, delayed detonation. Should cause a satisfying chain reaction on that side.
2. Cleanup what’s left on the bottom if needed.
3. Same as the first bird but on the other side.
4. Cleanup if needed
Follow up, I’ve had several instances where an explosion on the left causes the top bar to come down and bring down most of the right, but the key here is destruction. If there is a collapse, launch your birds quickly to cause damage and get points before the level times out
I used a similar strategy. Hit a high arc on bomb bird to the between the top left tower and triangle(or in that area). The resulting detonation caused just about the entire left tower to collapse(a broken level with 2 pigs under it remained) and the entire right with 1 and 1/2 levels remaining. Used the orange bird to take out the rest of the right and the next bomb bird to clear the left.
Jingle Sling- No P/U’s. I started with right side, Black bird to upper left, manually exploding. Caused upper right to collapse. and most of left side. Orange bird to mid left side. Black bird to upper right. Orange bird to clear out lower right…..black bird to last 2 pigs on lower left. 355k….and a fair amount of debris left!!
I have 380k, without PU’s, only Jingle Slingshot.. First Bomb up in the right and both towers collapse, using the next orange bird left under to clear debris, then bomb + orange bird right under to clear debris + 1 bomb bird left for 10k points.
Screenshot for proof: http://imageshack.com/f/f0yU0ltXp
373,510 No PU No Special Sling PC –> http://youtu.be/hQ5JPADXkZU
Whew, @jodelson! That was pretty!
thanks jodelson and housekeepr!
key was getting first bird to collapse both towers
no power 366.160 k
1 _ Send a black bird to the top of the tower
2 _ Send a yellow bird to the bottom of the tower
3 _ Send a black bird to centr of the tower back
4 _ Send a yellow bird to the bottom of the tower back
6 _ Send a black bird to the bottom of the tower
power up 377.510 k
1 _ using the unique tree slingshot and king sling
2 _ Send a black bird to the top of the tower
3 _ Send a yellow bird to the bottom of the tower
4 _ Send a black bird back to the top of the tower
5 _ Send a yellow bird down the front tower
6 _ Send a black bird back down the tower
7 _ using power potion and wingman and send The rest of the rubble
On iPad with PUs, all birds plus WM for 384k (top score on Nest, for now, but others haven’t posted yet :)
The key on this level may be to bring everything down with the first bird:
1) using JS, aim BB (no PUs) for the left ice triangle at the top. Manually explode when BB just touches the bottom of the triangle. Should bring everything down to floor level with score well into 200k. If not, reset and try again. It doesn’t always work, but the bottom of the ice triangle seems to be the sweetspot for me. The nice thing is no PUs required on the first shot, so keep trying and resetting as many times as it takes to bring everything down to floor level;
2) Bubbles (OB) + KS to either right or left floor. Manually inflate when in the middle of the pile. Follow up with;
4) Bubbles (OB) to the other side, same as step 2, followed by;
5) BB, to the other side, same as step 3;
6) WM + PP to mop up, either side. For high scores, most everything will be gone. Be aware of any debris that might have gone offscreen. It’s still there but you can’t see it. Use WM to nail it. For example, for my current score (384k) most everything appeared to be gone, but I fired WM anyway with a score of 379k. Lo and behold, there was another 5k worth of debris off to one side that was invisible onscreen. Good luck! Fun but challenging level! Sorry, no pic, but I won’t have top score for long. Others with higher scores (almost 390k) haven’t posted here yet :)
UPDATE: Similar strat but had one bird left in quiver unused…
1) same as first bird described above using JS. Score after first bird should be almost or near 300k;
2) same as second bird with KS described above except shoot it to the left. Should wipe out most everything there with a little scattered debris left over;
3) WM+PP to the right side;
4) Bubbles (OB) to mop up wooden debris on the right side.
One BB left in the quiver for 389k. I can make and upload a video, if anyone wants to see it, but I’m #7 on my list of FB friends. High score is 390k+.
387230 with Jingle Sling, all birds and Wingman.
First bird up to the bottom of the left, detonate on impact. Pops the stone planks up on the left column and gets the glass planks on the right moving. Highest percentage method I’ve found to drop both structures. Orange bird left to take as much as possible. Bomb bird into the right side debris on the ground, detonate on impact. Orange also to the right along the ground into the debris, detonate when it’s in the best position for max damage. Bomb bird to the left to clean up and the Wingman back to the right to clean up.
@dmsral I used same strat at first, then got a tip from a friend on FB for potential score in excess of 390k…
Try WM+PP as third bird to the lower right instead of BB. Then, OB as you described to mop up lower right side. With L-factor (luck), no need for last BB. Improved my score by 5k using this 3rd bird strat. :)
Nice score, nevertheless! :)
As of today, Thursday, verified max score for this level:
(Source: “Mr. Birds” on Facebook. “Verified” means that screenshots, pictures, or videos have been uploaded and reviewed for authenticity and accuracy of posted scores.)
UPDATE: Saturday evening, 394520.
@sal9 Was just thinking a LIKE button near the REPLY button on each strat/post might be kinda nice. On mouse over, people can see who else read and liked a particular strat/post. Not sure how much programming it would take, though. Maybe too labor for value received? –MB :)
I’ve been thinking that @dseufert :-)