The first rule of Fight Club is: be angry, very angry! Angry Birds Fight! officially launched today in the Asia Pacific region and should be out globally this summer!
The Fight! makes it’s way to the Asia Pacific region!
Get ready for the player vs. player matching mayhem of Angry Birds Fight!. Unlock new characters, equip them with wacky equipment, and go head-to-head with other players in frenzied real time puzzle battles!
The game concept is pretty simple. You need to line up 3 or more Angry Birds vertically or horizontally to attack your opponents. The more matches you make in the given amount of time the more powerful your bird becomes. Once the timer has run down the matching ends and you now fight your opponent head to head. The more powerful you bird is the better your odds are of winning. Simple right?
Check out this gameplay video from @mighty-red-1 if you’re still confused.
Angry Birds Under Pigstruction Take Two
In other news Angry Birds Under Pigstruction just received a major update (note, it’s still in soft-launch, so it’s only available in select countries — Canadian iTunes AppStore, and Australian iTunes AppStore). Angry Birds Under Pigstruction v1.2.0 includes several important changes, including:
- Some levels have been completely redesigned with new layouts, new 3-Star threshold, and new stages
- The ability to Invite Facebook friends was added
- Boss Fights — for the most part — have been revamped and moved. For example, Boss Fight 1 is now playable on Level 5 and Boss Fight 7 is now on Level 43. Yes, our job of creating walkthroughs and gameplay videos is sometimes difficult. *Sigh*
- Better Graphics, Special Effects and Performance.
- Quicker access to Arena and other progression improvements.
- Levels 241 to 270 are no longer available. They are Under Pigstruction. See what I did there? :)
- It seems that the Birdie and Strike shots now yield between 10k and 25k bonus points. If you can confirm this please leave a comment below.
- Bug fixes
- Levels are still random. This is actually the one thing I’d like changes.
- If you want to know more about Angry Birds Under Pigstruction check out this article. It includes tons of details and a first look video.
- Need help? Stuck on a boos? Boss Fights walkthroughs are available here.
- Join the conversation in the Angry Birds Under Pigstruction forum.
Note it’s your turn. Let us know what you think of this update by leaving a comment below. Haven’t played? Are you looking forward to it being released worldwide?