Will the new characters be added to the carbonite in ABSW2?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Will the new characters be added to the carbonite in ABSW2?

• Does anyone know if the new characters will be added to the carbonite reward for the new update?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

I see no reason why they wouldn’t be.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Has anyone gotten any of the new characters from the carbonite melt? I haven’t.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I certainly hope they add them soon. With the amount of points that is needed to unlock the reward levels we are going to need way more than the two/three that they give us.

Annifrid
    @annifrid

I haven’t gotten any either. But with that amount of points needed, I’d probably need permanent versions of some of them to unlock their bonus levels.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I bought a couple of the bonus packs for ~499 coins (one bird and one pork). I thought the pork one had 3 of the characters I needed, but no, only 2. With the characters given, this is what I had to unlock the rewards chapters:

Pork:
    Bought Rebels Villains II for 499
    11 = 9 +2 Inquisitor (green)
    12 = 9 +3 Vizago Droid (white with horns)
    3 Imperial Officer (little pig)

Bird:
    Bought Rebels Heros II for 499
    3 Chopper (R2-D2 ish)
    9 = 7 + 2 Kanan Jarrus (yellow)
    10 = 7 + 3 Garazeb Orrelios (purple)

I was able to unlock Inquisitor, Vizago Droid, and Kanan Jarrus with less that the number of characters I had. I tried to unlock all using the Chewbacca reward level. With the 3 Imperial Officers, I was able to get to 77%, so should only take 1 or two more. I found Garazeb Orrelios to be very difficult, and am only at 65%, having used 9 of the 10. I think I don’t know how to use him correctly or the Chewbacca level is not ideal for him. The Chopper I clearly don’t have a clue about how to use, so who knows how many it will take.

QA Lauri
    @qalauri

We will update the carbonite rewards for the next update and will be adding Rebels characters to the mix as well :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@QALauri — Thanks for answering, but why weren’t the new characters added as part of this update? Any clue how long we will have to wait for the next update?

QA Lauri
    @qalauri

I can’t comment on the exact dates but expect a new update before the end of the year.

In the meantime I recommend completing the Rebels achievements and unlocking the new ranks in Master Your Destiny if you want to get your hands on some of the new characters.

Anonymous

I tested Chopper and I realized that he just flies higher up with his rocket then makes a small “Jango Fett” explosion when he hits. Good for reaching high areas but not so much at damaging.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@QALauri — Thanks again for the response. I have completed all the Rebels achievements and have done as much of Master Your Destiny as is currently available. The number of the new characters you get for these is rather stingy on Rovio’s part, if you ask me. Please pass this opinion on to the game designers or management.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

While I haven’t gotten one yet I have seen the Rebels characters in the turnstile so it looks like they finally added them. Now if they would just up the chances of getting Carbonite Han. I’ve gotten nearly one thousand melts and I haven’t gotten even one yet.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@QALauri — Have the new characters been added to the carbonite melt? I haven’t gotten any yet, and haven’t really seen any, but will look harder, given @sntrooper’s comment above.

QA Lauri
    @qalauri

There is now a chance for Carbonite Han-Solo to appear from carbonite melts. You actually cannot get Carbonite Han-solo from melting the carbonite as we thought that would be a little strange.

muffincake
    @muffincake

I got three Zeb this morning after watching a commercial.

mikroll79
    @mikroll79

I got two Sabine Wren with the first ad, and two Hera Syndulla with the next ad.
    But still not han solo carbonite….

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I’ve been getting the new characters, but no Carbonite Han Solo. Not sure I want him anyway.

Baddy2004
    @baddy2004

I think I got a couple of Hera Syndullas.

mikroll79
    @mikroll79

@qalauri are you sure about “carbonite han solo” on the reward, still not one and i don’t see him

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Will the new characters be added to the carbonite in ABSW2?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.