The most powerful bird (Claude) & 10x premium tickets

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum The most powerful bird (Claude) & 10x premium tickets

• Hello everyone!

Hope you’re all good today. I have two questions and I hope someone will be able to answer me…

First one: Claude is arguably the most powerful bird in the entire game with his leader bonus and his super shot. I’ve read somewhere (can’t find the topic again) that it is possibile to get him throughout the daily rewards. Is it true? After how many days I’ll get him?

Second one: the cap for both the normal and the premium single tickets is set at 25. Is there any cap for the 10x premium tickets?

Thank you soooooo much!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

I got Claude very early on from a random and free premium ticket. I don’t think he is the most powerful or sought after bird. The Original 5 (Red, Chuck, Matilda,  Bomb, and Terence) are what people are after.

Good to know there is a limit for single premium tickets. I am hoarding them for the next event, I guess I cannot hoard that many…

I suspect there is a limit for 10x tickets also but I don’t want to spend the $$ to find out. I see it as a good thing that Rovio put caps on these things that look innocent to hoard but can ruin the gameplay if they get out of hand.

Lack of limit of how many of what you can have ended up ruining Angry Birds 2 in Arena, bird levels, hat sets, etc. AB2 is now in runaway inflation since last spring.

Clashino
    @clashino

Well… with a “critical shooters” team – let’s say Red (after lv 60), Annie, Bomb, Chuck) – if u have Claude you’re pratcically invincible I suppose…

I’m doing the same thing as you with the tickets (normal for the shiny event and premium for the 5* event), and I have a total of 4 10x tickets. So I was wondering where the cap is to avoid losing any of them

Putte
    @puttekula

Limit 25, as the single one

Clashino
    @clashino

Thank you!

And what about Claude… is it true that he can be obtained with the daily rewards?

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

For me Claude came in my early days of playing ABE so I guess it came from one of those free premium tickets. Cannot remember the exact circumstances.

Only Rovio know whether you can get the Original 5 for regular or 10x premium tickets when their special events are not on. I definitely have no plan to burn holes in my credit card to buy enough premium tickets to find out. I have seen screenshots on this forum with people having Matilda, Bomb and Terence so I can only speculate they will come if you try enough or got lucky. Unless those players are testers for Rovio or got them from special offers.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum The most powerful bird (Claude) & 10x premium tickets

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.