The collectibles in this event are terrible

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The collectibles in this event are terrible

• Is it me? I feel like none of them are of any value to the TFs they’re available for. Jazz already has continuous fire, so what does +20% clip size do for him? Ultra Magnus already shoots pretty rapid-fire, so why TWO “+10% fire rate” items?! I guess I’ll get the matrix for E. Galvatron, but I also feel like explosive force in his shots isnmt going to change him any either.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I find the accessories I can get during the event are useful

wrw01
    @wrw01

The programmers for the game are making the accessories more applicable and useful for the game in the last 2-3 updates. If you have the tokens purchase them because coins have lost there usefulness except for transformer upgrades.

Tomlad
    @talmud

wait, JAZZ has continuous fire?? I never saw the accessory for that, I only have the 20% clip size. The only character I know of who has continuous fire is Ultra Magnus when you get the helmet. @poptimus

dmsral
    @dmsral

I already had the character so I got all the accessories pretty quick. Just playing and waiting for the contest to end to get a few hundred thousand coins I don’t need. A few more accessory choices would be nice. Being able to bank unused token would be nice too.

Anonymous

@talmud
    I meant he fires continuously without any accessories already. What good does extra clip size do when you never have to reload in the first place?

Anonymous

@wrw01
    Do you mean that you expect the enhancements provided by the accessories we can purchase with tokens in this event may change to more useful enhancements at some point? I tend to doubt that.
    That being said, whatever tokens I get the rest of the way will indeed be used to buy the accessories (I just spent the first 4000 I earned to get shockwave), because of course you’re right that more coins would be even more of a waste…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@poptimus the thing for galvitron allows him to fire 4 shots before he reloads and the accessories for utra magnus Increase his rate of fire

Anonymous

@sam-spargo
    Are you sure about the E. Galvatron accessory, the Medallion? (Note: I called it the “Matrix” in the first post in this thread by accident.)
    The description says “+10% explosive force.” Why would that allow him an extra shot before reload?
    Also, if you use it, you’re foregoing the ability to use his Vortex accessory (available for 950 gem purchase) which gives +10% weapon cooldown. I would think that would be more valuable for him.
    Finally, I’m pretty sure he already fires four (maybe even five or six?) times before reloading already anyway. I know at lower levels it was only three times, but mine is level 15, and I definitely get more than three shots before having to wait for a reload, and the only accessory I currently have for him is the baseball cap (purchased long before any of the accessories actually provided any benefits).

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@poptimus I meant the vortex for normal galvitron which is one of the accessories you can get in the competition

Anonymous

@sam-spargo
    Oooooh, good point! I already owned that one before the event atarted, so I failed to take it into account. My bad!

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I already had Shockwave.
    I bought all the accessories after the second day.
    Now I have 6550 more tokens and nothing to spend them on, except useless coins.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@franciscrawford Same here, except I’m only spending 4500 on coins.

I think they should have some exclusive accessories when they bring back a transformer.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The collectibles in this event are terrible

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.