Terence Fruit Splat

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Terence Fruit Splat

• Hello,

Does anyone have any suggestions for beating the fruit splat – first race after you unlock Terence? My 5 year old and I are totally stuck on it. I will be the first to admit neither of us are expert players, but it seems that if you are not close to perfect in getting all of the fruit you can’t win. There is one hairpin turn near the beginning of the race that I miss 95% of the time and miss a huge section of fruit. Start your turn too late and you miss it, start too early and you crash into the barrier and miss it also. I’ve spent some cash on the game and the cart we have is fully upgraded. I could get another cart but I don’t really see how that would help much. Bottom line I can’t seem to make every single correct move. Any suggestions are appreciated my son is really getting bummed out. Thanks.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • FlingerPro
    @ericli

@matthew-shorr If you’re on the 224cc Fruit Splat, it looks like you’ve hit a ‘game wall’.
    Just keep on playing tournament and daily races, and slowly, your blueprints will accumulate, and then buy one of these karts: Pinky-Tonk, Big Boomer, or the Iron Bolt. For a character, I recommend Bubbles or Stella(and also a video boost), and intentionally smash into the hairpin wall, and you should get the section. And if you manage to win in the Pinky-Tonk, you’re not out of the Seedway woods yet. You still have the 278cc one to go, but that one’s slightly easier. Hope this helps!

FlingerPro

Matthew Shorr
    @matthew-shorr

Thank you. I have Big Boomer. Should I activate the characters “ability” while going around the turn?

Matthew Shorr
    @matthew-shorr

I really appreciate the advice, but I just tried another ~50 times and still didn’t come close to getting enough fruit. I can’t believe a level like this on an Angry birds is so hard to get one star to get past it. I’m not even really come close either. Still basically missing that hairpin turn every time and a huge section of fruit, and there’s not enough else to win the level. VERY frustrating.

Matthew Shorr
    @matthew-shorr

Ok I finally beat it on my own with 1/4 star. I actually chose a slower kart and that was more successful as far as getting the fruit on the first hairpin turn. Then at the fork in the road I go right to take the bridge and activate Bubbles power to go wide and get all the fruit.

FlingerPro
    @ericli

Sorry my advice didn’t work for you. Good luck and happy racing!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Bad news: Upgraded Sty GT to max and can’t get it.

Good news: Almost at 1000 blueprints to getting the Iron Bolt!

@ericli
    Maybe Red or Blues will help too?

FlingerPro
    @ericli

Probably not. Stella, Hal, or Bubbles swoop up fruit.
    And yes, not even the Pinky-Tonk works too well.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Yes! I got the Iron Bolt!

But now I’m stuck on Hal…….

FlingerPro
    @ericli

Hmm. It is possible by doing it with the fourth kart(I forget its name), at around 149cc. That’s what I was up to.
    And a tip for the general public- after the loop-the-loop on Corporal Pig’s track, use Red’s speed boost at the ‘cliff’. You go flying.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Terence Fruit Splat

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.