star count error. Help needed

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum star count error. Help needed

• Dear all

I am facing this strange issue which rovio is not able to resolve and I am wondering if I can get some help on the forums. I have checked my map again and again, I see all the levels with 3 stars except cave 12 boss with 2 stars. I am missing just one star and my star count is 904 which is not right. It should be 905. Rovio says that this issue has happened with other players as well when the game doesnt add the stars for some level and we see 3 stars on the map. Their solution is to play all the levels again and get high score than before and then also its not confirmed that the issue will be resolved or not. This is really annoying. If i could know what level had the bug, i would have played it again. Can anyone help??
    Also plz tell me the way to get 3 stars for cave 12 boss, I have tried everything.
    Cheers

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Can it be the Maelstrom level that you are missing a star on? That level does not show how many stars you have on it.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@kalapeen-jain — Second @angryjohnny It’s most likely maelstrom.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Maelstorm 3 star advice:Samurai with Titan set,Priest with nightmare and Marksmen with Ballista.(already tried this,you need to get at least 15000 point
    s from Posiden Pig)

Quadruple @angryjohnny. What he said.

Mealstrom is the big eddie in the beginning of the game. Right where you get the ship for the first time. Just tap it and you’ll go in.

It’s a tough piggie though! To 3-star it, make sure to pack plenty of your spiciest pepperoni pizzas and lots of booze. You’ll need it to celebrate when you finally kick his ass… :)

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@kalapeen-jain There is a separate forum thread devoted to the cave 12 boss a couple of pages back in the forum which discusses a number of options.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@larry What level are you at?That pig for a lvl 41 player has several ways to beat him,for me,it just a super-HP Golden Pig.The only problem is to find out the way to beat him with 3-stars.I’m waiting for Posiden Pig to get stronger as the lvl rises.(as 100000 health,deals 2000 damage Posiden Pig vs all lvl 41 birds)Finally,hope the treasure of the level will always reset.

@kenhsieh, I’m level 41 with rank 10 birds. I completed that level when I was still 38 I think. I did take a lot of chili cakes with me and lots of potions to beat him for 3 stars. Getting all the chili cakes and potions was the most effort actually. Normally I don’t like using those for 3 stars, but for this one I found no other way at the time.

I haven’t played that level for some time now to be honest, so I don’t have any strategy pointers for you. All I do remember is that it took me a lot of replay’s to get that bugger at 3 stars…

I’m sure there’s a thread on it somewhere in here though.

Kalapeen Jain
    @kalapeen-jain

Dear All

Sry guys for the late response, i believe you all are right. It will be the maelstrom level. I am still to get 3 stars in it. Don’t have any epi item set so will have to wait a couple of weeks to collect enough coins for the rolls.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum star count error. Help needed

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.