Shotgun like pigs

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Shotgun like pigs

• Well, I’ve been having issues with 2 levels: An Energon Starscream level and an Energon Soundwave level.
    Both enter in with full hearts.
    Then I encounter this pig that fires 3 shots at once (kinda shotgun like, I guess). These pretty much screw me over, doing a whole heart of damage, and pretty much to the point in which I fail the level in just mere seconds.
    Anyone have any tips to beat them easily?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

There really no real way to beat them other than go for them first so they don’t fire as much. I guess as soon as you see one transform into a vehicle to get away. I noticed though that they have pretty bad aim and rarely hit me but maybe I’m just lucky.

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

Aim for them first, like @partshade said and also call for a teammate – usually that fact alone does a lot of damage and the teammate will help you do the rest.

Using your energon ability may also help you a bit.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@blackkyurem3ds Just like the other said, take out the shotgun pigbots first. If that doesn’t help, then you should upgrade your character because not only will your character survive longer, some, if not all, of the shotgun pigbots might become the common laser-firing pigbots (it’s what happened to me with Energon Soundwave).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Shotgun like pigs

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.