Shiggy, Mzimoxs and TripHO

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Shiggy, Mzimoxs and TripHO

• My work here is done. Thanks for all your support guys and I look forward to annoying you all once more if someone gets kicked. Keep up the good work policing the site hope you make lots of friends and look forward to whooping your asses when the clan v clan challenges arrive Gnash!Gnash!Gnash

Kind Regards Duke

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

@admins is this forum still moderated? Do we have to put up with this?

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Relax and take a chill pill you reap what you sow

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Relax and take a chill pill you reap what you sow

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

You look so happy on your picture wearing your crown. Trade descriptions you best take another one with your miserable angry face on and possibly a war helmet

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

<p style=”text-align: left;”>We are all playing games for god sake and this is a forum. What is your issue</p>

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Good luck beating our 1,116 score in a 16hr challenge lol

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Bring it on Loser

TripH0P
    @triph0p

The only issue people have with you is your love of spaming 10 threads about your dumb clan.

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

People don’t seem to have an issue just you and two others. I have used this forum to recruit players who can take advantage of prizes whilst enjoying the game. If that means several threads SO WHAT GET OVER IT

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Whatever grandpa, have fun flinging birds before arthritis sets in.

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Sticks and stones TripHop sticks and stones

Shiggy
    @shiggy

Hey bigmouth. The one who’s disappointed from life and plays in a silver tier clan. Better find yourself a girlfriend and a job. Get well soon! Love, Shiggy

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

You talk a load of sh#t Shiggy

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

TripHop I see your 1116 score was from the free challenge. Show me the same in one where you use gems and I will be impressed

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

While it was from the free challenge, I believe Clan Gnashy had 376 points from the same event. Comparing apples to apples, you’re still in the minor leagues.

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

We will see Shiggy

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Duke is so senile that he already forgot it was my idea to merge his annoying clan with Marty’s. Instead of thanking me, he created a another useless thread like this one….It’s a shame how this once great and informative forum has been overun in the last 2 months by desperate clan spammers.

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Your such  a hero Trip keep up the good work bringing clans together

luvtub
    @luvtub

Sure has been quiet here lately.

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

@luvtub LOL! Yes, I miss the entertainment too. Duke of Gnashy did an admirable job of putting together a viable clan, but Shiggy and Mzimoxs did have a valid gripe about the spamming. The last 6 or 7 threads belong to the Duke. And TripH0p really was trying to be helpful by suggesting the clan merge with Marty (I understand that actually happened).

It all got out of hand a little bit but in hindsight, it’s all harmless pigsty talk. I heard that the Duke has left Clan Gnashy and is starting his own clan now. I wish him the best and we should all get back to what’s important… getting them pigs… and paying mighty tributes of cash to Rovio.

Anonymous

Have to agree with others, since the introduction of clans, the multiple clan recruitment threads that have popped up (especially from 1-2 users) have taken away from the general discussion that used to happen on these boards.

It sure would be great to get a Mod in to merge all of the ‘clan recruitment threads’ into one generic clan recruitment related thread (for all of the clans to post in for recruitment), and allow the rest of  the discussion to continue as normal.

Also wondering why the thread “screen name got changed” is a sticky at the top of the AB2 forum (and has been for months), and also why “players wanted for Rovio study” is also a sticky that has been moved or closed is still at the top :/

Guessing the AB2 section is no longer moderated….. :(

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

@chucky-2 THANK YOU! I’ve been going nuts trying to figure out what was up with that. I thought it was some flag I accidentally set. Who are the mods for AB2 forum anyway?

Anonymous

I kind of get the feeling there is no AB2 mods anymore @gjs96743 as those threads I mentioned have been like that for 4 to 8 months, so I am guessing nothing will be done about it.

Maybe someone could check with @mighty-red-1 / @birdleader or whoever runs these boards. I would do it myself, but being my first forum account got banned years ago, I don’t think I am in the good book these days.

But honestly if those two threads could be unstickied so they can die, and one general clan recruitment thread could be stickied FOR ALL CLANS and no additional clan recruitment threads were allowed, maybe the discussion amongst the community might return…..Who knows, I am only chucking up ideas, but I do know I rarely visit now because of all of the clan recruitment threads.

Edit: FYI 10-13 clan recruitment threads on page 1 alone….if that is not a conversation killer I don’t know what is? Especially since the actual discussion/conversation threads get lost between so many recruitment threads.

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Dang. Okay, I sent them an email to see if they’ll accept volunteers admins.

luvtub
    @luvtub

@gjs96743 / @chucky-2 Pencil me in as an emphatic supporter of the “single recruitment thread” solution.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Shiggy, Mzimoxs and TripHO

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.