Random increase in bandit pigs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Random increase in bandit pigs

• Last week I found a random increase of the 50 snoutling value bandits on Cornucopia Woods, just left of the start point. There were anywhere from 1-5 bandits every battle, then after a week poof they were gone. This held true for myself, my daughter, and my husband, all of us on different devices. Was this a fixed glitch, or are they roaming around? Has anyone seen them on another level? It was a fairly easy way to earn coins for the dojo and to stock up on potions. I’d like to hope it’s a new feature, but given the “updates” lately I expect it’s just a bug.

Any thoughts or sightings?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • King Chuck
    @kingchuck

Bandit=Rogues
    50 snoutlings bandit = Wealthy Rogue(can be in any level, it’s an random enemy, if you restart the level after you beat him, you don’t see him again)

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

It’s not bad, probably lucky.

Once you can reliably “farm” Star Reef without potions, that’s a more efficient way of building snoutlings.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Recently I have more chance to encounter wealthy rogues at Bamboo Forest 8 (where I train Rain Bird and Druid), and sometimes I encountered three times in a row in 3 waves. Got 165 snoutings.

laura118b
    @laura118b

@GrauGiest,yes I can farm away with no potions. I’m level 41 on week 40 on my stamp cards. It was just so awesome to find battle after battle made up of 50 snoutling pigs with only 2-3 real enemies. I only found it because I just let my daughter start playing and I was showing her places to stock up on forge materials.

I’d really love to find them again. I may be level 41 but man the exp points to get from 8 to 10 especially on Red’s samurai is killing me.

Lucy56
    @lisafaulkner

I had that same, exact experience around the time you did!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Random increase in bandit pigs

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.