PVP trophy reward system

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum PVP trophy reward system

• I was currently first on the PVP ladder in the top division with over 4000 trophies, overnight I’ve been toppled. On working my way back up to the top I’m continuously playing people much stronger. I played once person much stronger lost and lost 40 trophies for losing, I then played the exact same person again and won, only obtaining 25 trophies🙃🙃 how is this fair/ does anyone have any reasons for this?

lvl 63 – team power 13456

PS join my clan – LAY

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

One step for a win, 2 steps back for a loss.. makes sense to me LOL  I suppose it’s a crude punishment for losing which makes winning a must in order to advance.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

It sucks to loose but Rovio is trying to avoid adding more arena levels if people just keep going up. The same mess Rovio got themselves into in AB2.

Kilk22
    @keiran22

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I suppose when you look at the method like that, just don’t  get how the numbers add up. I’ve also now beaten people and had a score of 10 – 55 trophies🙃</p>

Lindsay Poxon
    @lindsay-poxon

Has anything suddenly changed in games for the pho arena? I can’t win a flaming match! I went from 1113 trophies to 600 in 2 days. For some reason.. I now can’t win a single match.  Really hating pvp atm.

Kilk22
    @keiran22

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I think they’ve listened, haven’t had a single trophy above or below 25 😂</p>

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum PVP trophy reward system

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.