Pig City – Ham Francisco

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pig City – Ham Francisco

• 20 new levels was added in (401-420)

New pig:
    burning red color with flames
    explodes upon impact

This city is full of fans and trampolines. I hate the Magician pig, always escapes.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Jon S
    @jon3800

It’s one of more the more challenging bunch I played so far. Half my flock has been upgraded to Amethyst, but I had problems beating 408 and 414 (the boss level was nasty). Had to use some of my hard gems, but I managed to persevere and 3-starred everything. Now, back to level 9 for some farming :)

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

20 new levels every 2 weeks… The quantity to the detriment of the quality… Rovio fell so low…

Mp127
    @mp127

@grimmjow I’m curious how Rovio will later going on. That two games (Pop and 2) has already over 400 levels and at some point it’ll became too boring, as the updates don’t bring anything special. With the tempo, on 1st birthday AB2 will have 700 lvls and rather no one new will want to start over.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

They boast of the record number of download at the release of the game.
    It would be necessary to see at the moment how much player still possesses the application on their phone. I think that later, we shall beat a record of deinstallation…

Anonymous

@dragonofheart73 Burning red color with flames? Is it Fireman Pig?

Angry Birds 2 Enemy: Fireman Pig

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Nope it was entirely red and on fire. Explodes like a bomb when hit. Can’t do a photo, maybe some one can?

Anonymous

@dragonofheart73 Hmm. Sounds like a pig that got hit with a Hot Chili. That’s pretty cool if those guys start automatically appearing in levels. :D

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

View post on imgur.com

This is what the Red Pig looks like ( Top Right )

Jon S
    @jon3800

@partshade

He appears frequently throughout Ham Franscisco I didn’t see him too often in the boss levels. Hit him with your weaker birds…he will go ka-bloo-ey LOL

Jon S
    @jon3800

@mp127 to be fair, AB Pop does bring bonus birds to the mix from time to time, but I think these updates are a bit way too much, especially with AB2 and its arena. You would think with the Star wars movie that came out a few weeks ago, Rovio could have least updated their star wars 2 game. Or at least update some of the older games like Space and the Original. Its good that they update Seasons from time to time

hooksfan
    @hooksfan

It took me two days to beat Level 414. What helped was getting the King Pig trapped next to the shelf to the bottom level of fans. Hit him with Big Red which defeated him.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pig City – Ham Francisco

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.