Mysterious ship caught on Camera/Green Missiles

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Mysterious ship caught on Camera/Green Missiles

• So i was stuck on this level in pig city, due to the glitch I had played it probably 6 times. It was a fun level with a level 9 bludegeon and was netting me 2-3000 coins per run so i Wasn’t complaining. the last few times i started noticing the strange object I had previously shot down with Grimlock. So I said what they heck , took ,my chances and grabbed a few screen shots.

I am hoping we can put this to bed and decide if this is the same “Green missiles” others have mentioned, or a totally different phenomenon. I posted before that I think i had seen the green missles others mentioned, but it was the Neon Green, like the others, very large, and appeared directly in front of me with no apparent source.
    And It definitely didn’t have a face on the tip :)

The very first time I saw it a few weeks ago, it looked similar to the first pic, although i swear the tip was red, but it was much smaller, and appeared just underneath the coin count, farther off in the distance, I was able to shoot it with Grimlock,

SO anyways here’s what I was able to grab. . The first time i saw it It yesterday tried shooting at it but Bludgeon couldn’t come near it, So that’s when i decided if i saw it again i would focus on trying to snap screenshots. The first pic is when i first noticed it, the last two shots came up i had lost the ability to fire as i was approaching/boarding the train. And as you can see int he last pic it appears it has a face! :)

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Hex
    @hxadecmel

Sorry for the teaser but can someone explain to me how to attach the photos in the post? Or do i have to have them hosted on a website and use a Link to point to them? Thanks.

@ladydi102

@mckwxp

@optimuspig

@partshade

Hex
    @hxadecmel

I think i figured it out here goes:

Ship1

Ship2

Ship3

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I meet this missile in Pig City too. I don’t remember which characters I’ve managed to kill it with. Some of my characters can’t seem to aim their weapon accurately even though I tap right on it, and some nail it quite effortlessly.

I’ve been hit by it too. Not sure how many hearts it takes out, but I’ve always survived.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Glad you figured it out @hxadecmel. I’m not that far advanced but great share. I’m scared of The Dome. Haha

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yuppers, this is the “Green Missile” that I’ve spoken of elsewhere.

It’s extremely slow moving, right? Definitely slower than the usual Red Missiles.

Nice job on getting the screen caps, @hxadecmel

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Yes I have shot it down but have not been hit by it yet. I thought I took it out once with the stunner but that didn’t work today so much.

Anonymous

@bostonma1971 EMP does not effect these missles. Even at Level 3.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

They move slow enough that you don’t need an EMP to take them down anyway.

Joshua Kyle Bata-anon Isidro
    @joshua-kyle-bata-anon-isidro

They take 1, and 1/2 hearts. If you can’t hit it it can still hit even if you rush to a vehicle, it can still hit you, so try to make it hit to a structure( a tower with pig/s) to make a good benefit of it, or call in your buddy.

Rick
    @rick-roller

Yea some suck at aiming. Its kind of a pain but the best way to shoot them down is to hold your finger down just in front of them until the missile runs through your bullets. Also if your using a character that has a slow-timed attack like Megatron, when you see the missile coming, don’t shoot at anything for a couple seconds and when the missile is real close, tap it and you’ll always knock it down.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Mysterious ship caught on Camera/Green Missiles

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.