Movie Event Class Sale

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Movie Event Class Sale

• On Sunday, the Skulkers class was on sale for 80 LC and yesterday the Bard class was on sale for 80 LC. Although if I remember correctly, I think they changed the normal price of both classes – they are both now normally 130 LC.

My question – is the sale over or do I already own the class that is on sale today? I’m going to be angry if I missed a chance to buy two classes at a discounted price because I was waiting for the more expensive ones.

Any idea what the classes that are normally 260 LC will be reduced to?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yep – Skulkers is permanantly down to 130 LC’s. Interesting, he was at 150 before the sale. Makes me wonder if they’re going to permanently reduce some classes at 260 LC’s, too.

Bard used to be 95 LC’s I think – good thing I already have her!

The only “Premium” or “Event” classes I have are Paladin, Bard, Frost Savage and TH. The others I don’t have (Witch, Illusionist, Stone Guard, Thunderbird and Sea Dog) are currently not on sale. I too only saw the Skulkers on sale so far.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

I’m hoping Paladin is today’s sale and that’s why I’m not seeing anything. The caption with the sale said until the movie comes out so there better be others.

Suzy
    @suzyq

I’m wondering if Elite Knight will be ever be for sale as it’s the only class I’m missing. I never got the chance to win it as Amazon didn’t get that update until 3 weeks later so couldn’t play the event.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

An event class is on sale – Illusionist for 155 LC’s, was 260.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Movie Event Class Sale

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.