Missing karts from December

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Missing karts from December

• I was one of the unfortunate people who lost 10 or 11 karts with the update to version 1.6. I received an email from Nadir a few days ago asking me exactly when the karts went missing. I replied and the next day I went to play ABGo and my karts were back. BUT Rovio put me back to sometime in October so I lost all progress from the last 4 months and all multiplayer was lost. I ended up losing about 3,000 gems (1200 were given to me in January because of the missing kart issue) and 250,000 coins and a kart that I won in a weekly tournament and all of my golden eggs from multiplayer. They are refusing to give me any compensation implying that I am a cheater.

So the moral of this is, don’t ask for your karts back!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@teddybud ~ I know that’s of little relief but you’re not alone on this issue (right, @platium?). It seems that Rovio decided that the best way to deal with complaining costumers is to antagonize them.

Narc
    @narc

They did the opposite to me. They gave me 2,000 gems when I complained back in december. I complained again last week by telling them that 2,000 doesn’t cover the full cost of my 10 lost carts. They replied,
    “Hello,

We already donated almost 2000 gems for your loss. Unfortunately, this is the maximum amount of gems we can donate for the mentioned issue. We hope you will still enjoy the game.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Nadir
    Rovio Support Team”

I replied back by further stating my case but have not received another reply yet

platium
    @platium

hi @teddybud

maybe i should learn to “deal with it”!

thanks!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Missing karts from December

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.