Login Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Login Issues

• Over the last 2 days I have been having issues on the loading page.  A quarter of the way through the load bar while saying “loading infrastructure” it just sits there and despite how long I let it load it does not get past that point.

I have deleted the app, deleted the cache, reinstalled…nothing.

I have turned off my device for a reboot…nothing.

I have looked on forums for advice…nothing.

Any help would be great, I’m getting an itch to try out the new event!! 😔

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

You have tried all the things I would suggest.  Only thing remaining would be to open a service ticket with Rovio.

Gameday77
    @gameday77

Problem stopped on its own but has now started again.

I can’t be the only one with this issue.  Let’s get some discussion going.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

What device are you on? Cell phone data or wifi?

My experiences: ABE needs good connection to work. At least on my Samsung Galaxy S7 anyway. If I am on cell phone data I am usually fine if I get reception. For wifi I need to be in a good spot in the building or it will give be connection issues.

Gameday77
    @gameday77

iPad.  Always on wireless with full bars.  Internet connection is definitely not the issue.

This is SG
    @sahil-gagrai

This was happened only in the first time. My connection is average, so it took a while after loading the infrastructure. I leave it for some time and it loaded. I’m using it in Bluestacks N, and it didn’t lag very much in load times.

tommyshelbny
    @tomshelby

The login issue is happening with me as well and I am running the game on my MacBook system and the login is happening after the update of it. Because of the lagging on the system, the iTunes is also not opening and giving iTunes error 9 while opening that.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Login Issues

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.