Rank 350+

• Level 350

So it took me 13 days to reach Rank 376 from Rank 350!! Now it will be hectic to upgrade them!!

Energonicons: 48/48
    So what Level are other players at??

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Rank 435 reaches !

My stocks are :

Pigs : + 34.000
    Coins : + 6.000.000
    Gems : + 10.000

And that is again going to increase by the next update !

Edit : @sumitarora15
    Title : Technobot
    Energoticons : 48/48

image.jpg

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Here’s where I’m at. All my characters are at least level 11. I know I have a lot of gems, but I value them too much, that’s why I’m sticking to waiting out the upgrades (but maybe that’ll change one day).
    Screenshot_2015-08-05-17-21-13.png

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

R338. It’s gonna be a while before I reach R435.

Geez, I could really use a couple of thousand gems right now.

I was stupid and did the accessories achievement, so that wasted around 1,000.

And then just prior to the April update that literally changed everything, I got impatient, and thinking that the endgame was near and I wouldn’t need gems any more, I used gems to speed my progression to R250 and probably wasted another 2,000 or so. If I’d known that the gems cost of early-completing an upgrade would drop by 2/3 after the update (or more importantly that the level cap would go from L10 to L15) I would have never done it when I did!

Rick
    @rick-roller

I just got to 341 Leader. The one before was Bombardier.

BP
    @bpmann

308 and 3 energoticons. Forced to update yesterday. All at minimum level 11 and one at level 13. Waiting to get the two new TF’s!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@sumitarora15

Good work ! 26 levels in 13 days, that is 2 levels a day, it is a good rhythm. It is the rhythm which I hold to make my characters pass from 13 to 15.
    What technique do you use ?
    I see that your gems decrease while your pigs increase.
    If you wish I could tell you mine.
    On the contrary, my stock of gems increases, but my pigs decrease.
    However I have every day another character who reaches the level 15.

I am now rank 413 thus in 11 days I shall be 435.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Dere isn’t any technique, I just stopped using pigs for the portals except Hard Portal for 8 hour missions to collect SR.

So if I use around 500 pigs 4 times a day ie 2000 pigs I collect around 3000 of them in a day by playing nodes (video doubler used) and even get them in the portals so a profit of 1000 pigs a day!!

Whenever I get extra materials which is only ANGER CHIP I use them in the lab and gather either gems/SR/AC(which is again used in the lab)

Hence in 12 hours I manage around 100-150 gems which I use for instant upgrade so 2 upgrades a day!!

Just 2 more L12 transformers left for them to reach L13!! The problem which I am now facing is regarding the SR.. I have never used materials to convert them into other materials eg DG/AG/BP/AC until and unless I need just 4-5 of them to start the next upgrade!!

Better STRATEGIES are always welcomed ;)
    You wanna disclose it over here or should I add you on FB or email ID??

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Well, here’s mine (I’m currently 377):

Launch only 4-hour missions (7 or more if I’m going to sleep or otherwise know ahead I won’t be touching the game). Hurry the hard portal missions (AC+BP) with pigs, others just let go as they are. This way I can reasonably shorten waiting time for nodes with bots busy on mission and get many enough missions to run at most times, and my supply of pigs even increases slowly rather than decreases. At first I used to hurry *all* missions, but after some time I discovered that thus I fill up the silo faster than my bots upgrade, so no reason to waste more pigs than necessary (I get video doublers about 1/3 of times or less, so I use them sparingly. Doesn’t rain pigs and hogs on me).

On missions, almost all my bots use Goldbrick to destroy golden cubes (except Arcee, who only spoils them, and except central island missions with lots of rockets or those I otherwise fail to complete for two or more times – for those I use Shieldor). While using more destructive drones can by gratifying, it’s not nearly the same in terms of income. Which now also grows faster than I spend it.

Use AC+BP+SR recipe to produce SR and gems (ignore gold). When some other material goes closer to 100% and the upgrade time is not near, I burn some as well for money and a stray gem, but usually do not use any multi-step combos – too much hassle and does not pay in the long run, unless there’s an urgent demand for some particular material at the moment. More profitable recipes for gems that include 2SR can build them somewhat faster, but overall material-to-gem conversion ratio is much less, and the supply of materials burns *too* fast. The regular gem output from the “old classic” is steady enough.

Do not upgrade bots in waves (all 11->12, then all 12->13, etc.). Instead, have some at various level. Fill the silo and gem supply while waiting for shorter upgrades, and then use gems to upgrade 13->14->15. More usually than not I can complete one and on some lucky days even two bigger upgrades with gems accumulated from the recipe, and *still* have enough materials in the silo to start one more short-time upgrade immediately.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@sumitarora15, @20qmindreader, @mighty-red-1, @optimuspig, @admins

Here is my technique:

Information:

– Have all the characters level 13.
    – Always launch the portals of 4 hours decrease at 2 with pigs (those of 8 hours when you sleep).
    – Do not hesitate to use 5 gems to change the rewards of the portals according to your needs.
    – Make most possible mission to gain coins and pigs (double only if you have 4.000 coins or 35 pigs minimum).
    – Launch your first character 14.

A level 14 lasts 2 days and 12 hours. The objective is to accumulate the resources in 1 day, is when it stays 1 day and 12 hours. Therefore, you will take 2 levels every day.
    Here are the objectives:

– Finish the current level 14 immediately thanks to gems. (Approximately 120 gems).
    – Launch and finish the level 15 of the same character immediately thanks to gems. (Approximately 250 gems and many materials).
    – Launch the level 14 of the following character, who will be finished immediately 1 day later. (Many materials).

Comment:

– Main Resources (RP) : BI, AG, PI, DG
    – Resources secondary (RS) : AC, BP

Know that you have to make a rotation every day between AutoBird and Deceptihog.
    Indeed, the RS does not allow to apply this technique by launching 2 AutoBirds or 2 Deceptihogs in succession.
    Furthermore, for a reason of simplicity, every 2 days, it is necessary to alternate between the RP. It allows more easily to renew the stock.

If in our example, the 1st character whom you launched is AutoBird with the RP : BI, here is the continuation of the events concerning the RP :

Day 0 : launch of the 1st level 14 : 60 BI
    Day 1 : 75 BI + 60 PI
    Day 2 : 75 PI + 60 AG
    Day 3 : 75 AG + 60 DG
    Day 4 : 75 DG + 60 BI
    Etc..

Conclusion:

In 1 day, you thus owe accumulate the following elements:

– 270 gemstones
    – 75 RP of the level 14 current. (No need furthermore, you will have 3 days to renew the stock).
    – 60 RP of the level 14 which will be launched. (But if you can have more, made. You will need 75 the next day).
    – 50 RS of the level 14 current + 35 RS of the level 14 to be launched. However, limit yourselves never to these figures for the RS. It is about a minimum of having but always aim at the maximum because the RS is our spearhead for the application of the technique.

Technique:

If you have apply my councils, your stocks of RP should be on the right track (or even maybe already in the deliberate amount) and your RS should be 50 minimum (60 if you played well).
    There is 4 hours before the application of the objectives, or the time to launch 6 portals (3 * 2 hours) and the current level 14 shows 1 day and 16 hours.
    Direction Pig’s Lab.

1) Apply the formula : 1 AC + 1 BP + 1 SR.
    You apply this formula until have the maximum of SR (25 or 24).
    You never take coins, only SR and gems.
    Once the maximum reaches, we pass in the stage 2).

2) Apply formulae : 2 AC + 1 SR and 2BP + 1 SR.
    You apply these formulae 10 times each. Your stock of SR decrease in 5.
    You never coins, or gems. ONLY MATERIALS.
    Why only materials ?
    Because in 10 tries each, shall make for you an gain of 30 AC and 30 BP.
    Knowing that to get back to your invested 20 SR, you need minimum 10 tries of the formula 1), you are always in profit of 20 AC and 20 BP, who can be lost during the application of the formula 1), when you take gems.
    And by experience, you will spend fewer gems to obtain the AC and BP whom you gained during all the session : thus your stock of gems will increase !

Once the reached maximum (do not forget to take into account your current portals, do not necessarily go to 75), 2 solutions offer themselves to us :
    – Your stock of SR is 5 : we return to the formula 1).
    – Your stock of SR is upper to 5 (the rotation between 1) and 2) value your stocks more and more, thus this situation will arrive at some point) : we pass exceptionally in the stage 3).

3) Apply the formula : 1 AC + 2SR (or 1 AG + 2 SR, according to your stocks).
    Take only gems for a strong increase of your gains on the session.
    Sometimes you will have to spend 35 gems to obtain 35 gems, it is just no luck.
    But altogether, you will be winning.
    When your stock of SR decrease again in 5, we return to the stage 1).

The time which you want to invest in this technique is a key factor. But the luck also.
    I sometimes to go out of it with all the necessary materials as well as a increase in value of 1.000 gems. And other times I just get out of it with 370 necessities.

The only thing that I you guaranteed, it is that with this technique, you can in 29 days pass of the rank 377 in the rank 435. And therefore, put a big slap in Rovio who planned to keep waiting us to the end of February, 2016 !!!

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

I feel like going on a vacation after reading your strategy :P

1 of the reasons I stopped using pigs for the 4 hour missions is because after every 2 hours checking the game and again using pigs for the next 2 hours was getting on me hence I use them only for 8 hour missions.

If I upgrade the transformers within a month then dere will be nothing new left to do until n unless a new update comes up in between so currently I am going with the flow ain’t in a hurry at all!!

Presently @R378 1 transformer upgrade a day will take around 2 months so I am totally ok with that as it is we are not in a race.

But still @grimmjow thank you for the efforts will somehow use the strategy whenever I think I can upgrade 2 transformers at a time.

The strategy used by @werehamsta is totally similar to what I do except the last part which does make a difference but very very little!!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@sumitarora15

It is true that everything depends on objectives of each.
    For my part, I like finishing a game as quickly as possible for either more to have to play it until the next update, or to play it much less often.

But if you wish to take your time and to manage your resources of manners quieter, you can very well apply it while waiting for 2 days instead of 1.
    I think that can import the objectives, this strategy can serve as ” general guide “.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Patience is necessary but Waiting for 2-3 days for a single transformer update…. I am good but ain’t that good ;)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I only updated last week, and so far I’ve only been through two full upgrade “cycles” in the Professor Pig version of the game.

In my first upgrade cycle I did 2 x L13 -> L14 upgrades that were immediately completed with 150 gems and 2 x L12 -> L13 upgrades only one of which was immediately completed with 134 gems, and the final upgrade was allowed to run its full two days while I stocked up on materials and gems.

In my second complete cycle I did 3 x L13 -> L14 upgrades immediately completed, and I’ve left one ongoing for 2 days and 12 hours so that I can collect more materials and gems for the next cycle.

Say what you will about this being a pain in the ass and a time consumer (I’m probably spending at least 3X as much time playing now than I was before updating) but I’m currently able to upgrade my TFs twice as quickly as before.

Rick
    @rick-roller

I just got to 351 Chaos Bringer!! At one point I had more gold than I could spend but now with all this upgrading I’m barely able to pay the 200 ones. Lol

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Up

Rank 435 reaches !!!!

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

@grimmjow.

Congrats mate!!
    How’s the view from the top?? :)

I am at Rank 415 and haven’t played the game like a freak around a week and don’t think I will be continue playing like a freak nowadays coz I changed my job so schedule is totally hectic else I would have been around Rank 425!!

Right now my target is to reach 435 by the end of this month!!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@sumitarora15

Thank you. The view is peaceful :).
    I can take care of the rank of the classes on Epic now x)

Cool for your rank 415, more than 20 levels, final straight.
    I wait for you on the top.

bigorange
    @bigorange

385 and upgrading two TF’s a day at the moment…

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.