Least enjoyable week so far

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Least enjoyable week so far

• I have to say the levels this week are, IMO, not fun. I’ve played *maybe* 2 hours, and I’m done. They’re just not enjoyable. It seems as if they were written to intentionally cause frustration. Example: Level 4. For max points, we need to detonate all of the dynamite. I have yet to succeed with that because the slots get covered with ice, or even 2 balls getting stuck at the entrance. Level 6- my least favorite. I went through it, got the highest I felt like, then quit. When I tried on a different platform, since Rovio writes the levels to perform differently, I didn’t even try lvl 6 once. I’ll probably drop from diamond, but that doesn’t bother me. I’m not getting paid to do this, I’m playing for enjoyment. If I’m not enjoying it, I see no reason to play.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • PrettyBird33
    @prettybird33

I’m not loving this week either… :-(

Heavyrail
    @heavyrail

It’s far worse for me. I was playing on an iPad 1. It worked alright at the start of the week, but now I’n getting a message telling me to PLEASE UPDATE THE GAME AND TRY AGAIN. But the NEW IMPROVED version won’t run on an iPad 1, and there’s no way to dismiss the message.

Ani-Li Songbird
    @anni-leesongbi

Didn’t like games 3 & 5 – real horror story for me on android! Got a new iPhone today, going to try next week on that, has a big screen.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Least enjoyable week so far

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.