KKP is getting ridiculous

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum KKP is getting ridiculous

• Is it just me or has KKP being a lot harder the last week or so? I spend the whole HOUR trying to get passed stage 2 and a lot of times I have to give up because the time runs out. KPP used to be a breeze. I would beat all 3 stages my first try or I would beat stage 1 and 2 easily and resort the using gems on stage 3 from time to time. Now they’ve rigged it to the point were they want you to spend gems on stage 2…no way

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Half the time I can’t even finish the bonus challenge because my AB2 only allows me to play for an unspecified time until the games lags and crashes, which is usually shortened if I check the Arena, my Tower of Fortune, do a normal level, or just generally view my costumes. All the KPP does is waste my precious gems, time, and patience- way to go Rovio

Yue
    @yue-zhang

why during playing, there are too many connection to facebook and cloud.rovio.com and so many ad servers????????????????????

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

The circulation of KPP leads from the easier first boss levels to the later boss levels on the world map.
    Today the KPP was very easy because it restarted the circulation – beat in like 5-10 minutes. The later levels are just ridiculous, I agree. But I know, that it will get back to the easier levels after a few days, so I just skip those extremly birds and gems consuming levels and wait for the easier levels to come again.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

The easy levels started again today. The next few days the King Pig Challenge is very doable. :)

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Yep, yesterday’s was easy. Only took me two tries

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum KKP is getting ridiculous

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.