Is the Jenga Mode worth purchasing?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Is the Jenga Mode worth purchasing?

• What benefits are there to purchasing the Jenga Mode, if any? Is it a good way to collect extra coins and gameplay experience or is it just a $10 diversion?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

It’s a very good way to collect coins and pigs but it’s boring too.
    Thanks to this mode I am already the last 2 zones available for this version. Seen the costs, it is really a good way to progress.

dmsral
    @dmsral

@grimmjow: Thanks! I bought it and I’m semi-boringly racking up coins to help get some upgrades quicker.. Rovio owes you a commission. Also, Grimlock sucks at jumping.

Darkrai848
    @darkrai848

I bought it too, at least now I don’t have to think about buying gems just to use as coins lol.

optimus
    @rajeshwaran

plz tell the code brothers

optimus
    @rajeshwaran

Without the code , the game sucks .help me brothers. Plz plz

Darkrai848
    @darkrai848

No one has the code, we all bought the janga mode for $9.99. We did not use the code. And even if one of us had the code it is one time use. So if they gave it to you then they could not use it. The only way to get the one time use code is in one of the angry birds transformers janga games witch I don’t even know if there out yet.

Ozzman
    @ozzman

Not only do you collect coins faster, you can make great strides towards many of the achievements as well.

Pigs popped is slow going, but miles driver and missions played add up quickly, as well as Deceptihog blocks destroyed and Starscream can take out the Mortar Tower without getting shot at.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

Ozzman > How do you figure making great strides in achievements playing the Jenga mode? All I’ve ever gotten is coins out of it. Which is certainly worth paying for if one plans to keep playing this game.
    Also, what is a Mortar Tower? Are they those monstrous things that fall on you as you sped by them in a vehicle?

Yes everyone! Jenga is worth the cost!

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Ok just bought it after reading all these helpful comments. Big fan of the coins. Bit of a learning curve getting my first character from bridge to bridge and not sure how to get the coins over my head but I’ll get there. Definitely pleased with the purchase.

dmsral
    @dmsral

The Mortar Towers are big walking things that shoot fireballs at you. Very dangerous! There’s one in the Jenga mode that just tracks your first bird (doesn’t shoot at you) and then disappears off to the right of the playing area. However, if your first bird fails a jump early enough, you can shoot at the Mortar Tower and destroy it sometimes. It don’t know if that counts towards an achievement or not, but it’s fun to watch them explode.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

Cool. Thanks

pwissing
    @pwissing

Does anyone know how the scoring works? I think that I do really well on the level, destroying just about everything, but then the score isn’t very high.

paulm1983
    @paulm1983

I’ve still never figured out the scoring system on Jenga mode. It seems completely random. I got 114 on the very first shot I had and have never bettered it. There are times where I clear literally everything on the screen and get a score of less than 50. I just don’t understand it.

Also, when your ship is flying away at the end, you can see there’s a pig sitting in the water off to the right hand side. That’s really irritating as it’s not possible to get it.

brigal1
    @brigal1

Why in Jenga mode do you sometimes get double coin scores? I can’t seem to find a good reason for it

pwissing
    @pwissing

I think it is random, but even though it says double coins you don’t always get double.

pwissing
    @pwissing

@paulm1983 I don’t understand the scoring either but my theory is the amount of damage to the blocks in the Grimlock Jenga Box that you destroy with the same second bird. It does not matter if your first bird made it all the way or not.

Josm
    @josm

I got double coins when grimlock is driving the car. In another level, when i shoot with grimlock he says x2.0 but it isnt doubled

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Not to be a wet blanket but I don’t pay attention to the scoring at all. As long as I’m earning coins, I’m happy. It’s a fun, simple way to boost your coins and pigs. I personally wouldn’t spend too much brain power on it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Is the Jenga Mode worth purchasing?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.