Is Rovio colapesing????

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Is Rovio colapesing????

• I look at the various topix and forums and I’m seeing less and less conversations about the various “games” rovio has out. Lack of updates, bug fixes, even comunications about existing games and their futures…. Is it all about the money in “advertising” for rovio???? Don’t to add to their base???? I’m sure more than me) would like to see rovio listen to their users as they pay their salaries……

I’ve been excited about some of the new games from Rovio in the past… But now they do not seem to care about US…..But without us… Rovio will be just like Delorean…..

A forgotten past……..

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@otter Rovio is mainly focused on the release of The Angry Birds Movie right now, hence the redesign of the splash screens and the constant trailers (though there is some activity in Seasons for Pig Days and offers)- once The Angry Birds Movie hype dies down Rovio will get back on track with the apps, so don’t worry

Anonymous

@rowdypup While that’s probably true, I highly doubt that AB2 will ever recover from this. It’s gone down a very steep hill that’s very hard to climb back up.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@partshade what do you mean? AB 2 just has some additional decorations on the map and a Hatchlings Spell- Rovio could easily take those off after the movie hype is over (though they should leave the map decorations- the worlds look to plain without them)

Anonymous

@rowdypup It’s not above the movie decorations. It’s just how greedy Rovio has gotten with IAPs since the movie was a thing (Which is ruining the app). TBH, Rovio has been acting pretty desperate for money, and it seems like they’re trying as hard as they can to advertise the movie so it’s a success, which is lowering the quality of a few of their games.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@partshade I see what you mean about the money- like in Seasons, where you have to pay 750-1000 hard earned coins for a BirdWear and Fight!, where if you earn 20 gems you can do the Premium Slot and get powerful weapons- but the thing is, Gems are like finding a needle in a haystack- so yeah, there probably are more cash-grabs out there, but I think I know why this is all happening:

Rovio’s Future Depends On Success of ‘Angry Birds Movie’

So you see, Rovio is struggling right now- but that doesn’t mean things can get better!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Is Rovio colapesing????

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.