IOS – skip 20 second brag delay?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum IOS – skip 20 second brag delay?

• I’ve been getting more frustrated each week as I try to play ABF. It’s bad enough that the “physics based” game evidently has changing laws of physics, where day FLW can blast through an entire stone structure and the next day hitting one wooden beam causes him to spin in place and stop, but two of the more irritating aspects are the 20 second delay on the brag prompt and the 40 second to a minute delay as friends load for each level and on the level selection screen. I do not brag. I consider it rude to basically tell everyone I pass “Hey, I think I’m better than you.” so waiting 20 seconds on the brag screen EVERY TIME I pass someone is a major time waster. Of course the worst delay is waiting for the friends list to load starting every level, and of course on the level selection screen. If I’m busy and only have a few minutes to play, I no longer bother trying since I know most of my time will be spent on loading screens and the pause for the brag prompt. The good news is, it saves me money since I try first to get scores w/o powerups, then with, and if I don’t play long enough, I don’t get to the p/u usage.
    Does anyone know of a way to just abort any/all future brag prompts on IOS? I sometimes play on windows, and there doesnt seem to be the arbitrary 20 second pause on the brag screen there. Has anyone heard of a rumor that a “don’t prompt me” choice may be in development?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.