iOS issues – 1.24.10.4 update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum iOS issues – 1.24.10.4 update

• Okay, losing track of updates and issues.

I have latest iOS with the current soft update of 1.24.10.4.

Highlights:

• Crashes – The game fails to open first 3 times before finally it does (same with 1.24.10.3), more obvious when you shut the game down completely or reboot device.
    • Crashes – on certain videos return a black screen then throws you to home screen (sometimes it just hangs there).
    • Crashes – leaving it on newsfeed for about 5 minutes (with no input) throws you to home screen.
    • Happy Valentines! event still happening on 15 February – Currently showing token exchange for Chromia event (which was deceptive as you couldn’t play to unlock her in the event itself but that’s another story) however on first open you are invite to continue playing the event with invisible targets. This was the same with the Implosive Event on the last day (token exchange)
    • Mid air beach balls – You will see floating / stuck beach balls in the air on these levels
    • Mid air block structures – During normal event if you come across mini-Unicron (not the big one with the force field that fires pigs at you but the little one that fires spiraling missiles – what’s he called?) if you look up on certain stages that pushes you more towards to background scene (i.e. beach or forest I think) you can see floating / stuck block structure in the air too.
    • Newsfeed – click on the Rovio logo returns empty newsfeed
    • Games feed – empty also
    • Fan shop feed – empty too
    • Toons.tv feed – and empty yet again

Anyone else experiencing these?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • ArmourBender
    @armourbender

My iOS 9.3.5 iPad3 on 1.24.10.4 only has two problems so far.

1. Same as your Happy Valentines event showing on the news feed. Two hours ago it refreshed only after pushing that circular Rovio icon at the bottom right, the yellow and red one.
    Perhaps you can try clicking that.

2.Game crashed once playing the final live event, even though i had hard reset and played 15 minutes. But i lost 1 energy bar and had 2 remaining energy bars. With about half an hour to go before the live event Leaderboard ended.

After it crashed to Apple home screen, i did another hard reset (hold down on button and swipe right), iPad shuts down, turn on to see the apple logo, and it seemed to function ok.

The helicopter beanie hat meanie with spiralling missles is called boss pig. The huge face with force field is called Unicron.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am on iPad iOS 10.2.1 with version 1.10.24.4 and everything seems normal. After every event there is 24 hours Token Exchange. Event ends yesterday as were on the News stand and now there is information about Token Exchange day, that will end tonight. Chromia is not offered as token purchase, because she is in bundle with real money. Everything seems normal at the game.

@mightydove
    Try to restart your device and then again get into News Stand. Information should be there. Probably if your internet conection is slow or anything else could be some delay on the showing. I have information about Token Exchange and also Issues Part 3 parts with gifts for Sparks and Tokens.

Opertunity to play Chromia is just to test it. That is what is shown at first screen because at this moment there is no event and only Token Exchange.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mightydove The news feed has become real time instead of local feed. Just wait for a while and then open it. It will show up. It happens on my Android as well.

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@armourbender Boss pig – got it, thanks. Yep, the helicopter dude – there are floating / stuck block structures in mid-air with him.

@asen
    now that the token exchange is showing. What happens when you open the ABT app from fresh? (without it running the background). Are you greeted with the Chromia / Valentine Event to play?

@datguygamer
    thank you, thank you, thank you. I opened the news feed and left it, came back after a while (10 mins?) I have 4 screens, 3 apologies (tokens, gems and sparks) and event information about Chromia. Also the game, shop and toons.tv feeds now work. Can’t be 10 mins wait, surely?

Asen_77
    @asen

@mightydove Yes I am able to play one level just to test Chromia, and nothing hapens. Just one short level.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mightydove No, you don’t have to wait for 10 minutes. It usually takes the time the event completely loads (where the small circle shows up and goes away) and the game shows that blasted Blast! advertisement. After that open the News Feed and go to the barracks. Then go back to the main screen and go to the News Feed again. It will load.

2p4fun
    @optimus

iOS 1.24.10 always crashing the only thing I can do is earning the dayly reward by keeping trying to accès the game after it blink and disconnect

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@20qmindreader A clean desk is a sign of a sick mind. ;)

ED209
    @ed209

New soft update, iOS and using 1.24.10.6 now, no crashes so far for me

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum iOS issues – 1.24.10.4 update

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.