Ideas that make sense.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ideas that make sense.

• Reconnaissance Raids
  • Enable the player to perform Reconnaissance Raids with Starscream or some other transformer. The command would be executed by the player much like how he tells Skywarp to destroy a level. After the player executes the command, the level would be unavailable for a few minutes while Starscream infiltrates it. When the timer runs out, the level is available again and Starscream will return with information that manifests itself as damage and armor bonuses vs enemies for the duration of that level. I think it could be a good alternative to Skywarp bombing a level. Maybe the level is just a bit too hard and you want to even the odds instead of getting a new level.

• Post-battle recharge
  • Make a repair base and let us recharge our damaged transformers there after battle. If I was damaged, I’d get repaired right away. I wouldn’t wait until I was needed for battle again and say “oh wait! I gotta go get recharged first!” I’d be ready already. That’s the way military is trained around the world! From a certain perspective, it’s hard to believe the transformers care about destroying the eggbot threat if they wait to get ready at the last minute.

• End of Level Fire support
  • Please allow the transformers hanging out the astrotrain off screen to fire at enemies after the player sees the astrotrain landing. I can’t tell you how many times I was running towards the astrotrain near the end of the level and wished I had at least a little fire support from the transformers cheering me on. Also, allowing this would help alleviate the problem that many of us face. That problem is: “oh no, I didn’t summon my teammate to support me through the end of the level, now he’s going to be unavailable.” Well, now with this, your teammate will be supporting you from the astrotrain if you didn’t summon him. A fellow soldier should give fire support to their teammate.

• Virtual Telepods
  • I don’t like the idea of having to carry around these telepod things so I can use them. Why not give us the ability to buy “virtual” telepods so that the cloud can carry them? Have our Rovio account remember what we purchased, and then we can use them in game. This would be good for Rovio because they’d get more money because people like me would have less reservations about spending money for these products.

UPDATE: 1/3/2015:

• Blow off Mortar tower arms
  • Right now the only way to deal with fireballs is to dodge them. Let us blow off their arms as an alternate way to deal with them. I agree that the towers shouldn’t be easy to blow up. So let’s cripple them.

• What do you think?
  • What do you guys think of these ideas? What are yours?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ideas that make sense.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.