I need gem making guide

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum I need gem making guide

• You see, I’m no ‘pro’ or ‘noob’ but I just need a little help. I’m low on gems, (32 to be exact) but I need help from others. Can you reply some tips please?

Anyways, happy slinging!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Your name has “noob” in it and yet you claim you aren’t one….

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@daabnoob Accept my friend request and I will PM you.

BTD
    @daabnoob

That’s the point…. I’m a noob in most games, but just a little joke

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@daabnoob What rank are you? Depending on your rank,

A) Shockwave’s Spire (aka the gambling depot),
    B) The missions,
    C) Profesor Pig’s “rigged slot machine” lab will be the options for you.

BTD
    @daabnoob

If I get to chose what rank I can be, I will pick the missions. If not, I will go with anything I get!

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Speaking as a legit player who hasn’t spent a dime on gems, they come in much faster than they go out by doing the following:

1) do the daily challenges

2) always double up the daily rewards

3) use pigs to cut down mission time, always run missions. Keep your silo empty at all times.

4) open max crates every day

5) quit the spire as soon as you get gems or hit level 5.

6) never spend gems on anything but recharges during competitions. Use spark promotions to reduce gem expenditures during competition. (Spark run every day)

I’ve accumulated tens of thousands of gems this way, and have nothing to spend them on since I have every bot and all the accessories.

indead
    @indead

Between missions, the free chests on the bank, I usually get a few hundred a week.

the big thing is don’t spend them till you need them!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@pandaczar12 Exactly what I have done too.

moi
    @moifirst

@pandaczar12
    I agree completely with your list of tips, except for the last part of point 3).
    I never keep my silo empty, because its contents are needed if you want to promote bots. Also they are needed to create things (for the daily quests) in the professor pig lab.
    Only if your bots are all fully promoted, such as in your case, you can use a part of the content of the silo to generate in professor pig lab i.a. gems.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Keeping silo always works BUT if you’re also upgrading robots then that plan goes out the window pretty easily. So you need to balance out what you have to do. I forgot about the crates but you need to gather lots of coins for that as well if you need to hit max crates (which is 51; one free and buying the 10 crates option 5 times).

If you’re at a low rank, then you need to manage resources.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@moifirst

my bots are fully promoted, I should have mentioned that. When one is available in a competition, then it’s time to let the silo fill.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum I need gem making guide

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.