how to get chuck's new mage class upgrade?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum how to get chuck's new mage class upgrade?

• So i updated the game to the newest version and get notification that there are free upgrade to chuck mage class, where do i get it?

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

I have check everything, shop, mighty eagle cave, message boards, where do you guys find it?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

It shows up automatically in your Camp.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

I didnt get it yet, will try to reinstall it, if it failed i will try to contact rovio. Thanks for the information.

heaven kid
    @heavenkid

check the in-game msg board, there is a msg that you received a new headgear
    click it then you have it.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

I have check the ingame message board, nothing there. Already contacting rovio btw, hope they can sort this out.

jtothered83
    @jtothered83

i never got a message either. i didn’t even know about the mage class till seeing this forum. does the message go away after awhile if you don’t open it? what triggers the message to be sent? do you have be a certain level or anything?

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Had the same problem. Had to play the game for a while before it showed up.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

I get the upgrade now. The message now appear in ingame message board about i getting the free upgrade, after clicking it chuck mage class immediately upgraded and not only skin change but its storm and shock shield damage is increased too.

@jtothered83
    , maybe you should contact rovio about it.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

I don’t know what you are talking about but I’m pretty sure I didn’t get this.like other than the threeo medals that you can buy for his first headgear?

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

As far as I know it´s only available for android and you get it as a message

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

@thebirdstunna – From my experience on two phones, you can get ONE extra medal from the Archmage upgrade, but only based on the current level of your Mage class. So if you already have Veteran Mage, you’ll have an extra bronze medal, if you already have Elite Mage as I did, you’ll have an extra silver medal (but NOT the bronze), and presumably if you had Master Mage, you’d get an extra gold (but not bronze or silver). On my old phone, I didn’t even have Veteran, since I’ve been playing the game over from scratch. So while I’ve got the Archmage now, I won’t get any extra medals, since you can’t go back to regular Mage and get the medals for both classes. This is probably the same for the Ronin upgrade for Red’s Knight class that was only available in Japan.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@thebirdstunna no you cannot bought this upgrade from mighty eagle cave, its some kind of promotion upgrade for the summer sale i think. this new headgear is free and it will upgrade chuck mage class into archmage.

t0panka
    @t0panka

@squeakymcgee sooo if im on iOS i should update my mage ASAP to get one free medal? That free medal goes to some random headgear for yellow bird? Or? PLS write little more about this. Thanks

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

@t0panka – I’m on Android, can’t tell you anything about iOS. All I know is the little medal counter on the right will show one extra medal of the appropriate type when you upgrade the Mage to Archmage. As far as I know, the medals serve no purpose other than bragging rights. Oh, and the first medal you get of each type (Veteran/Elite/Master) gives you an achievement. But that doesn’t apply in this case, since it’s not going to get you a medal of a higher type than those you already have.

All in all, there’s no reason NOT to upgrade from Mage to Archmage. It costs nothing and it’s just a slightly stronger version. I still prefer Wizard (or Rainbird against Dodge opponents), but since I already had every class at Elite level (except Skulkers, Thunderbird, and Sea Dog, which I can’t afford yet), this was just gravy. And I think the sale ends in 3 days or so? So get it now while you can.

Unfortunately, it seems like they can only upgrade the first class for each bird, otherwise it’d be unfair to people who hadn’t already gotten that class. I’m hoping they do this for Pirate or Tricksters, as those are the only starting classes I actually use sometimes.

t0panka
    @t0panka

@squeakymcgee well i thought that you get one medal free but from your description it looks like when you have some medal on mage you get archmage with same medal so +1 on medal counter but nothing changes

I was asking about iOS because we dont have this update yet so i can prepare for some stuff but looks like there is nothing to prepare and that “sale ends in 3 days” is only for android i guess … we get this sale when update hits

ANYWAY thanks for info … i hope they update this game with new classes, weapons and areas too. After long time first game i really like .)

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Looks like the iOS upgrade is now available.

minigurlnikki
    @minigurlnikki

Do you have to have the Veteran Mage before you see the free upgrade?

Does ios get this class or is it Andriod only? I updated and was playing for a while but haven’t gotten any notices about it. :(

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@sorachan The Archmage upgrade is currently only for Android.

t0panka
    @t0panka

You just need to sign in on android device and you get it :)

Now i need to find someone from Japan. I want that ronin too!

Dont have an Andriod device sadly. Well, I hope we get more classes one day everyone can have. Since this was just a tiny upgrade to a class I dont really use, its no biggie this time. :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum how to get chuck's new mage class upgrade?

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.