How to explore new lands?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How to explore new lands?

• I’m at rank 201 and since rank 175 I had no new land to explore. Also, I don’t even have an icon saying “unlocked at rank…”, how it used to be previously. Does anyone have any idea?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

How many TFs do you have unlocked? If you’ve unlocked them all (29 as of the latest version), then that’s it.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@gpaco, what is the last area you unlocked? The current release ends at Pig City – a small terrace with four nodes that have aurora borealis on the background when played. Unless you don’t have those yet, you’re well in sync.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@gpaco Pig City is currently the last unlockable area. Rovio is currently focused on introducing new stuff to the opened area. At the moment there’s one “Coming Soon” structure, so it’s unlikely that the next update will reveal more of the island.

gpaco
    @gpaco

I have 28 bots unlocked, one still to go so I think that’s not the issue. Anyway mamy thanks for your reply!

Red7827
    @gulgor0

The 29th character may be Arcee, Airachnid, Bluestreak or Prowl. These characters can only be unlocked within mission portals and not areas.

gpaco
    @gpaco

Mighty Red and werehamsta – yes, the Pig City is where I am now so I believe you are Right this is the last achievable one. Too bad as long as so much land still hidden Under clouds and maybe another interesting lands will come soon. Thank you for your replies as well!!!

gpaco
    @gpaco

Thanks Red7827, yes I’ve noticed some of the bots unlocked by portal missions. Was hoping to explore some more, now I have a Picture that it is not my profile or Phone issue. Thanks again!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How to explore new lands?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.