How is that possible?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How is that possible?

• Wow. My mind was just blown. It may sound far-fetched to some, but I just experienced a cheater at work jacking up the leaderboard during the “Two Year Anniversary!” event on AB Transformers- this is pretty cool yet horrible to see, so here’s the scoop:

As the daily challenge neared it’s close, me and “TurkeyTom” were neck-and-neck, both sitting around 25,000 points with the squad bonus at 90% (45% for each Transformer) with 5 minutes left, then it happened! I just finished a node at the Beach with Energon Grimlock and was feeling pretty confident with myself, until I returned to the leaderboard and found that TurkeyTom had taken a “leap of faith” and somehow(?) boosted over 5,000 points in 30 seconds, and 10,000 overall in the last 3 minutes, leaving me dumbstruck and the voice of him saying “Beat That!” in my head with a grin on his smug little face. This isn’t the first time the leaderboard has been hacked in an AB game though, since AB2 gets full of cheaters every week, though Rovio is cracking down on AB Epic by removing cheaters from the Arena, something that I wish they would do with AB Fight! as well, though Transformers is much more competitive since it runs day and night pushing us humans to the boiling point.

Anybody else pretty fed up with the Transformers leaderboard?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

No cheating just Unicron. I ran into him and beat him in the last hour with full bonus and got more than 5000 points. And then got two high scoring runs after that so went from 16k up to 25k in 4-5 minutes.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

How did you beat UNICRON how tell us how

Phillips
    @phillips

If we tell you then Rovio will weaken the character/s or mess with the strategy making it more difficult.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@sntrooper true, but how can one rack up enough points on Unicron and complete the run in 45 seconds? That’s the question that’s the puzzler

@cheeto
    the tip is to use someone strong for damage, yet slow for more time to battle the beast- such as Energon Grimlock, Shockwave, Ricochet, or Rodimus who have powerful weapons and move at a moderate speed, though many people claim Grey Slam Grimlock works well too

@phillips
    it would be a matter of time anyway before Rovio tampers with the characters strengths for Unicron battles, but they have started on some of the stronger, durable Transformers such as Soundwave, who was weakened, and Megatron, who was made slightly stronger- Rovio’s ways of change are unpredictable these days….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How is that possible?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.