getting boring fast…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum getting boring fast…

• ok, I had a great time the first couple of days, however I find this is getting nowhere fast… You basically go again and again through EACH level with different bots? Can anyone confirm this? I can’t imagine myself doing 25 times every level, plus after level 5 upgrades get REALLY long and expensive, basically this “game” is just one long scam to make impatient people spend fortunes in in-app purchases. Really dissapointed by this one, especially since I’m a big Transformers AND Angry Birds fan :(

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I agree in a way but I’m fine with replaying levels as long as I’m having fun and getting rich. Also as you get farther you start getting more coins. The upgrades I’m having trouble with is level 7 or above but that just keeps the game going. Also how far are you? You may not have met the Mortar Towers yet. They make things more interesting.

Raifin
    @chrisherr

Greetings,

I love playing with my kids, and trying to grind levels for my characters when I notice the app is done upgrading.

I’m still trying to focus on just leveling a smaller group of heroes to be ready for the higher levels, (for example, I have not unlocked Sentinel Prime or SoundBlaster by choice.) But it certainly slows down growth….

I have:
    Optimus Prime lvl 7
    Bumblebee lvl 7
    Soundwave lvl 6
    Bludgeon lvl 6
    Heatwave lvl 6
    Lockdown lvl 6
    Ultra Magnus lvl 6
    Galvatron lvl 6
    Energon Starscream lvl 6

The Mortar towers certainly add some interesting components. Are there other variations in the future to spice things up? What challenges do we face in the future?

Chris

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Is Level 120 currently the highest level at which new Transformers can be unlocked?

I’m at L134, so based on past experience, there should be an additional unlock at L140, but currently those areas show as “Coming Soon!”

Does anyone have any idea when the next set of levels will be available (on iOS)?

Anonymous

@optimuspig There are no updates planned right now.

@chrisherr
    3 new things happen after the Mortar Towers are introduced. First you get Shotgun pigs who fire 10 bullets at once and do a whole heart of damage in one hit. Next the Mortars start shooting 4 or 5 fireballs at once. And finally all of the pigs including Shotgun get WAY more powerful. By that I mean more health and damage.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum getting boring fast…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.