Enter The Silverbird! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enter The Silverbird! – New Event!

• Another new event is here. “Energized” is the leading squad.

Good luck people and have fun???

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 80 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

They can’t even come up with an original event name.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Anyone having problems getting into the event. I did 3 nodes (and could not access leaderboard) and now says no internet connection

Edit: can now get in but still no leaderboard

Ethan
    @ethan2011

Was just about to make a post about not having a leader board, but you beat me to it.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Same here.  Made 1 run and says to play event to enter.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

no leader board either

seaspray
    @seaspray

Hey Grims, did you get Strongarm and complete the squad?

Grimlock
    @grimlock

nope

had wifi problems for a few days in the middle and could not get on for points

CougRon
    @cougron

I played a couple rounds and noticed I did not have a leaderboard. I also saw no sign of the newest bot, did see energon shockwave available though which I don’t have. Forced a restart and now I can’t get into the event at all. The game asks me to check my internet connection. No sign of the new bot in offers. Have tried restarting several times now and no luck. Checked the App Store too and no updates.

BP
    @bpmann

Ran 4 events. No leaderboard and now no internet connection. It’s been a while since there has been an issue. Looks as if we were due.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I can’t connect at the game! I reset my wifi rooter i did a hard reset on my phone… Rovio… is making her things once again!

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Can’t connect to event again for last 45 minutes. Had the issue 30 minutes before that but that resolved itself or was maybe just a taste of what was to come

seaspray
    @seaspray

Well it’s definitely not a local internet connection issue, as we are all over the world having the same problem.  I like how when their servers crash, they tell you to check your internet connection.  The whole staff is either still on summer holiday, or attending an antifa protest.  My prediction when this thing comes back online, all your points and tokens back to zero, but yet somehow players on your leaderboard will have cleared 15k pts.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Me too.  I can get into the game, but not the event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Same reports are coming up in the official Facebook group.

Another JARSU.

EricOSU
    @ericosu

Yep, I didn’t even get the notice of the new character for the event before it stopped functioning. 4 nodes in no leaderboard.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@ericosu

‘Poke, Buckeye or Beaver?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

If the server’s in the UK, they probably don’t even know something’s up.  Don’t expect anything to be done for another 4+ hours.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

it’s 7:00 a.m. and it’s 3:30 that the servers & and the whole event is down. I managed to run after making the thread here but after wards nothing dead silence!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I spoke too soon.  It’s back up (or at least I can get into the event panel).  Will give it a shot and report back.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Finished the run, I’ve got a Challenge score, but no Competition Board.

Edit: Leaderboard just loaded.  It’s not looking good, I hope I didn’t get lumped with players who started a few hours ago.

seaspray
    @seaspray

I’m on.  Lost 100 tokens and 2185 pts

seaspray
    @seaspray

Exactly as I predicted.  @optimuspig, you didn’t get lumped in with others who started a few hours ago.  You got lumped in with NPCs, same as always.  What I call bots.  There’s no freakin way these guys could have already scored this high.

seaspray
    @seaspray

What do you know, the unpromoted OP becomes a ruby nautica and takes first.  Never seen that happen, every event, before.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Leaderboards is up now.  Finally an event where I have 1000% bonus, too bad there isn’t a whole lot to win here.

moi
    @moifirst

In contrast to what @elpapam said in the start of this topic, the new bird (Moonracer) isn’t the top prize in this event, but unfortunately this is an old bird (Energon Windblade).
    Moonracer can’t be bought either, so we have to wait for the next(?) event to get her.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enter The Silverbird! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.