Does anyone have bomb's pickpocket set? Question about "lots" of snoutlings

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Does anyone have bomb's pickpocket set? Question about "lots" of snoutlings

• I just got the golden gun set item to go along with the golden bullet. I got the gun at level 29, but I got the bullet way earlier — like level 5 or something. I’m wondering if the level affects how many extra you get?

The description says 30% chance to steal “lots” of snoutlings. The max I’ve stole is 3 extra snoutlings on an attack. Is that “lots”? I used the pig boss on western cobalt plateau as a test, who we know deals 10 snoutlings. After about 30 runs, when the bonus hit, I would get 1 or 2, 3, but no more.

Anyone get more than that with higher level set?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Nope. Got the pickpocket set yesterday, and it is even worse than Mccool.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

I have both level 29 golden gun and golden bullets, the amount of snoutling i receive mostly is three, on rare occation i got four.

I got 3 as well from using a friend’s with that set a few times at max level.
    The set isnt worth it to me, The Scissors one is his best set.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Yes I agree I have all the bombers sets only the scissors has proved useful.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

i got bomb’s golden gun yesterday, hoping to get golden bullet for my first set and the snouts, i think pickpocket set fits capt’n considering his main move kills helpful effects of pigs (it would be cool if it stole helpful effects instead like wizpig somehow stole my glee on chuck. when that happened i restarted lol) and pickpocket does steal snouts, it would only make sense really. still, from this thread i think pickpocket is crud

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Crud is about right. I tested it just because. I played Islands in the Sky 1 it’s a 3 wave battle. In ten runs I picked up an extra 33 coins. I also had to make him play so the battles took about twice as long.

Anonymous

Not sure if this is useful or not since the set is kinda useless but you could pair with Lightning Bird and Skulkers and use their side abilities. That way Bomb gets 3 moves in one turn!

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

@partshade that’s only useful with sea dog and scissors set due to the fact that scissors set is stronger

Anonymous

I know scissors set is more useful. I’m saying that you can do the “Snoutling Grinding Battles” with the Pickpocket set for extra Snoutlings. Western Cobalt Plateaus for example.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

Ya I had it. A lot of coins is like 3 on average. Sometimes with bigger characters you can get up words to ten. One thing I noticed is if you pickpocket and kill on same attack you only receive the pickpocket snoutlings and the enemy doesn’t drop any for dieing. Again that was on a windows phone so

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Does anyone have bomb's pickpocket set? Question about "lots" of snoutlings

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.