Cheaters are so obvious

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Cheaters are so obvious

• I am currently in silver league having started from scratch via the warm uo sessions and then through the league programme. This latest competition is the first time that I have seen a outrageous score and after just a couple of hours. Thankfully when I opened up ABF this morning this person had disappeared from the leader board. The score was so ridiculous that I checked it against the power-up walkthrough. The score posted on my silver league was nearly 50,000 ahead of the walkthrough virsion. By the way I would like to thank the person who gives us the walkthrough tips every week.
    How then do these people cheat, do they have access to power-ups that I do know about? I play by the book and when I see clear cheaters working the system I wonder if it is worth continuing.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

you can thank mightyred for the walk-throughs,and send a screenshot to rovio

Pajarita
    @pajarita

I just noticed the same thing! I got rid of almost everything on the screen in the level and the player in first place has almost double my score!!! How is that possible?!

LorensD1
    @lorensd1

When you see the cheat scores just satisfy yourself and don’t think about it.Some times Rovio deletes them but it’s usually at the end of the tournament and by then I have quite playing for the week. I don’t know how they do it but it must involve a program somewhere that does it. I guess these people are just hackers and do it because they can.
    As far as the spin wheel, the advise I got last week was correct. Your bird coins go up the minute you hit “spin”. It already knows you are going to land on 50 or 500. The bonus spin is nice but sometimes after watching the stupid video I don’t get the extra spin. A glitz of some sort I guess.
    I am out of coins for this week and refuse to buy any so I am out for this tournament. I just do the spin everyday and wait for next week.Without PU’s you can’t compete in this league. Still a great game and I do win the league once in a while when the cheaters or big money guys aren’t playing.

Divelucaya
    @divelucaya

I stopped playing for quite a while and have resumed playing but, like you, will not (or should I say no longer) buy coins. I still see outrageous 1st place scores that are statistically unrealistic compared to others. As a result of my “normal” play I have been rapidly sliding backwards in the golden league going from 8 star to 6 star. Maybe I will update when I slip from gold down to silver league.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Cheaters are so obvious

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.