Can't see my Facebook friends (Closed; Relinked)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Can't see my Facebook friends (Closed; Relinked)

• Hi. Have any of you had trouble with your Facebook Friends? First, it was that the scores wouldn’t load, and now I can’t even receive invites, even though I now seen them (but can’t compete with them). Any idea of what I could do? Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@rocio23

I’ve had many, many functionality issues as a result of the latest Facebook bug – which appears to be linked to the most recent ABGo update.

Rovio were worse than useless…

After fiddling around… I found a couple of solutions.

Are you using iOS7? If so, you may want to try the following.

(1) Via an interwebz browser – sign into FB and de-friend EVERYONE.
    (2) De-like ALL Angry Birds App links and the like…
    (3) Check to make sure that you DON’T have iOS7 set to auto-link to FB via the downloaded FB App OR via the inbuilt FB sign in option. i.e. FB username and password cookies + autofill scripts MUST be cleared from your device.
    (4) Ensure that ABGo is COMPLETELY de-mounted and swipe-removed from the background of your device.
    (5) RESET your device by holding sleep and home for 10 seconds until it auto-reboots.
    (6) Sign back into FB via iOS7′s inbuilt FB sign in option – in the FB tab in settings – BUT DO NOT download the FB App!!
    (7) Re-boot ABGo. Re-connect to FB via ABGo FROM THE SETTINGS PAGE.
    (8) Hopefully, you’ll be live again.
    (9) Ensure that ABGo is COMPLETELY de-mounted and swipe-removed from the background of your device.
    (10) Via an interwebz browser – sign into FB and RE-friend EVERYONE.
    (11) RE-like ALL Angry Birds App links and the like…
    (12) Hopefully, all of your pre-bug setting, friends and functionality will be fully restored.

Good luck!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Can't see my Facebook friends (Closed; Relinked)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't see my Facebook friends (Closed; Relinked)’ is closed to new replies.