Can’t play mighty eagle. Connection error.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Can’t play mighty eagle. Connection error.

• I can’t play eagle for a week (Connection error. Check your Internet connection.). I ask my friend to play for me in another location and on another device.
    Then I have no problem taking the prizes. There are no other problems in the game. Everything else works well.
    I WANT TO PLAY THE EAGLE WITHOUT ASSISTANCE.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

rooted device? or 3rd-party rom? modified system?

Redy
    @redy2000

@yue-zhang,
    No to all questions. I am using BlueStacks long ago. Did nothing with it.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Bluestacks is in the catefory of unsupported device….for MEBC

Xora
    @exora

@yue-zhang well surprisingly i can even play MEBC (in Bluestacks) since yesterday lol

@redy2000
    if you cant play on B.stacks, you can also try koplayer, both are android emulators. ;)

Redy
    @redy2000

@yue-zhang read the question carefully, please. ONLY last week, since last update AB2. ONLY when I want to play eagle.

@exora
    thanks. I know about another emulators. I don’t want to install several on my computer. And I think the problem is the conflict between my IP and game servers. I know more people with this problem.

Redy
    @redy2000

@exora I installed koplaeyr and nox. :))) I did it for you. The problem is the same. ;))))

Xora
    @exora

@redy2000 still same? erm well today i also play MEBC in koplayer and its totally works for me, and i even won’t installed too many emulators in one device. afraid if it will cause laggy etc.

otherwise, i do have the same problem 2 days ago, and after that its back to normal, have you tried using mobile?

Redy
    @redy2000

@exora I need to play on my computer. I deleted 2 emulators. I have proven that they are not to blame. I will be waiting…

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

PM would be a better choice, but I can’t find such function…

@exora
    , I decided to try BlueStacks myself. Not completely happy about how it works, but I’ll give it a chance. If AB2 really does not completely work with it, other apps may suffer about same problem. Not good.

Xora
    @exora

@redy2000 couple days ago when i had this problem i tried using another device such as mobile, and thankfully its works, i can even play the game without having a connection error message lol.

@rawdatasystems
    if your pc has over 8gb ram, im sure it will run smoothly. since that emulator uses a lot of RAM. compare to koplayer & nox which it does not require lots of RAM or GPU. ;))

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@exora, 16GB has been minimum for my main PC for years. Bluestack works and I got AB2 into it. However, No MEB available. Did it require certain level reached?

I thought it was just a false memory, but those bird are stronger compared to strucktures at early stages of game! I can imagine devs chuckling while thinking “birds get stronger, but structures get stronger even faster, so we don’t technically lie”.

Aaand now ToF hit me under the belt again. I was used to see video option on my secondary game, so I paid 20 jewels at first pig. When pig came two rounds later, I decided to use video option and cash out. Not so! Video option did not work as video did not play. I did not want to pay 50 jewels for quite useless loot at that stage, so I lost it all.

Maybe someone should make a list of all current bugs and deliver it to Rovio, just to see if any answers can be squeezed from them?

Edit: ToF bug mentioned there seems to have something about whether ads can be played or not. I have no ad blocker of that device, but apparently Rovio has approved new advertiser who is blocked somewhere else… or their videos are just broken. Nevertheless, it’s still Rovio’s fault.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

From about one week I have the same problem – can’t play MEB due to connection error. Of course ToF and Clan Battles work fine. I have no rooted or hacked device (with android), no emulators or other kind of stuff installed on it. My brother doesn’t have that problem, so he can play MEB like always. I sent message to Rovio about that, yeah, but I don’t think that they answer it.

Redy
    @redy2000

@piggsy thank you. I wrote that the problem appeared a week ago, since last AB2 update. And the devices don’t matter. My friend have this problem on mobile. This is the Rovio bug. I will wait for the next update…

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Below is the reply letter from Rovio regarding connection error

Redy
    @redy2000

@yue-zhang Does it mean I cant’t play MEBC on PC?

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I dont have any clue to answer your question, Redy.

Xora
    @exora

@yue-zhang @redy2000 i can even play MEBC on koplayer lately. idk which one to believe lol.

Redy
    @redy2000

@exora I tryed koplayer, nox, bluestacks… The result is the same. (((

Piggsy
    @piggsy

An update:

I also tried to play MEB in my workplace, the whole week, and it wasn’t available too like in my home. But today I was able to play MEB. Will see tommorow if it still works.

ksfno1
    @ksfno1

where’s it? I cannot see anything 😐

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Can’t play mighty eagle. Connection error.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.