Bugs and Rovio Responses etc. – Factory reset…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bugs and Rovio Responses etc. – Factory reset…

• Playing Angry Birds Transformers. Experiencing very many bugs, causing me to use Gems (that i paid for) so i can blow away buggy levels and progress in the game. I contacted Rovio with my issues asking for a credit to buy more gems… I know i know, but I’ll let y’all know their response. I have searched through the forums and many people are having the exact same issues as I am. I thought about factory resetting my device (Which i do not believe to me causing the problem) but my concern is that my progress will be lost when i re-install. I installed AB Transformers on my nexus tablet with the same Google account and it made me start from the beginning. I am also wanting to learn more about the Facebook connect option. I don’t have any FB friends currently playing, so is anyone on here willing to connect with me? Is it mutually beneficial? So I have three questions. 1) Has anyone had any luck or response from Rovio about this? Do we know if/when there is a plan to fix the bugs? 2) If i factory reset my phone and re-install the app on the same device with the same Google account, will my progress be lost? and 3) Can anyone tell me about connecting through Facebook? If it both parties benefit (I’m at 113 and my characters are all levels 6 or 7 ) does anyone want to FB request and connect through the game? Thank you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • h82loze
    @h82loze

1) Can’t answer for sure, but they must be working on bug fixes. When they will release an update that fixes any of them or how many of them is anyone’s guess. But they know about them. I emailed them about a bug that causes the game to crash on the DROID Turbo, and they emailed me back the next day saying they knew about it and were working on it. Apparently there is an issue with ABT and the Adreno 420 GPU.

2) If you factory reset your phone (which won’t help), you will lose all your game data. Just like most other non-Rovio account AB games, you would need to restore from backup to keep your game data. There is a tutorial on how to do this on this site.

3) There is a thread on this in the forum. You get gifts if your bots are used and you are thanked. The thread about this has a listing of users and requests for friending.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

Thank h82. I will check the forums for Facebook connections. Rovio did reply, asking for my phone model and version of Android (Also stating that Lollipop support is coming soon). They are blaming it on compatibility issues and say there will be an update soon. They did ask for specifics so I will reply with the details. They also Advised me (As you did) not to factory reset as I will lose my progress, and that they are hoping to have a cloud based saving solution by early spring 2015. No mention of a refund. I’ll keep you posted. Thanks again.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bugs and Rovio Responses etc. – Factory reset…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.